Describe your Annoying Colleague

Started by Orior, May 01, 2009, 09:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overthebar!

that is hilarious.def got a screw loose.will be looking out for him on the bad bits of xfactor
let me know when that gig is. i am there

the green man

My work colleague is a bit like Ben from the Apprentice, only more cocksure of himself.

stiffler

Quote from: The Gs Man on May 02, 2009, 01:15:18 AM
Watcher Pat, seriously.  i need to meet this lad.  Can you arrange it?  I'll talk to you next week about it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFmCGWQBu-g&feature=channel

this video has been removed!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

laceer

Quote from: The Gs Man on May 02, 2009, 01:38:07 AM
haha!  Nah, but Im puting a massive gig on in June.  He'd be perfect.....
he used to give live performances in the chinese in portstewart after the anchor! had the i-pod and all out with him, dancing and singing away to it.
[/quote]
Quote from: wdusln on May 02, 2009, 09:52:53 PM

He was a few years younger than me in school. Complete mental case - the video of him doing the worm to enya is quality
I'd say he'd play at your gig no bother

cville

I work in da Nort. However, I have found that both spinsters of the Presbyterian and Catholic type should form their own sect. These 'weemen' are for a start getting paid good money to do a man's job and their whole lives revolve around their work. No laughter, no fun and from 9-5 they have an ability to keep their heads down and work - despite the fact that they have feck all to do ... No personality, ah feck it! I could be here all night....

muppet

Quote from: cville on May 03, 2009, 11:06:51 PM
I work in da Nort. However, I have found that both spinsters of the Presbyterian and Catholic type should form their own sect. These 'weemen' are for a start getting paid good money to do a man's job and their whole lives revolve around their work. No laughter, no fun and from 9-5 they have an ability to keep their heads down and work - despite the fact that they have feck all to do ... No personality, ah feck it! I could be here all night....

I think they don't get enough sects, that is the problem.
MWWSI 2017

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

rootthemout

the man just gets better ;Dcould be a relation of that other famous mchugh from blind date few years ago,put donegal on the map :D

KCGaelicFootball

Quote from: Orior on May 01, 2009, 09:38:11 AM
Tankie's thread about the girl on TV3 had me thinking. Everyone knows someone in their work who is a pain in the butt. Your challenge is to describe this person without giving names of course.

There's a girl in my work who pisses me off everytime I meet her. She is always confontational, she wont share information, yet chastises me if she thinks i should have told her something. And she's from Donegal too. The situation is not helped by that fact that I take great delight in continuing to wind her up. I'd give her one only she's brutal.

By the way, if anyone on the board would like to give her one for the team, please pm me.

This one hoor I work with is so damned annoying all she does is just spew pure shit out of her gullet every day!!!! She thinks she's my boss I cannot and stand coming in when she is working. Even worse she has been covering for this other bird while she is on vacation...She is so full of shite half all of the time !!!! She repeats her self and boss's me around so damn much its bollocks !!!!...She is always wanting to do something retarded and it pisses me off...I just wished she would call in ill one day that I am here out of the 5 days I work...
ta se mor

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

muppet

Quote from: KCGaelicFootball on May 05, 2009, 03:51:31 PM
Quote from: Orior on May 01, 2009, 09:38:11 AM
Tankie's thread about the girl on TV3 had me thinking. Everyone knows someone in their work who is a pain in the butt. Your challenge is to describe this person without giving names of course.

There's a girl in my work who pisses me off everytime I meet her. She is always confontational, she wont share information, yet chastises me if she thinks i should have told her something. And she's from Donegal too. The situation is not helped by that fact that I take great delight in continuing to wind her up. I'd give her one only she's brutal.

By the way, if anyone on the board would like to give her one for the team, please pm me.

This one hoor I work with is so damned annoying all she does is just spew pure shit out of her gullet every day!!!! She thinks she's my boss I cannot and stand coming in when she is working. Even worse she has been covering for this other bird while she is on vacation...She is so full of shite half all of the time !!!! She repeats her self and boss's me around so damn much its bollocks !!!!...She is always wanting to do something retarded and it pisses me off...I just wished she would call in ill one day that I am here out of the 5 days I work...

Time to change shrink.
MWWSI 2017

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.