Describe your Annoying Colleague

Started by Orior, May 01, 2009, 09:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

I worked with, until yesterday, a colleague with the craziest mood swings in the world.

Deep down a nice guy, genuine and so on but lord almighty you never knew if you should say good morning to him or not.

You were liable to be:

1. Good morninged back - with chat about the man united game at the weekend
2. Grunted at
3. Ignored
4. Told "Im f**king busy"

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on May 01, 2009, 10:29:33 AM
I work is a small office with another 2 moody males and one female...I know i have been accused b4 of getting up on a crack on a plate and believe me this girl is not ugly but for some strange reason i am not attracted to her in the slightest, don't get me wrong when she walks past i have a glance at her rear but thats as far as it goes and thats normal male behaviour. The 2 male guys are the moodiest hoors i have ever worked with and I'll bitch slap them around the office one of these days, one of the males is about 30 and never had a ride (he never told me this but i can tell), he never goes out and doesn't drink or smoke (get a F**king life). This fecking office is like a morgue and if i didn't have the GAA board I'd be in the ETU (mental hospital to you slow wans)
::)  If I was working beside you I wouldnt talk to you either. 

Wpat, I think you win, yon boy hasnt a note.

Minder
QuoteNow, onto said husband, he is a teacher and she told me that the staff room is a very bitchy environment so she forbids him from going into it (she has never met any of his work colleagues before) so he sits in his car at lunchtime/breaktime watching his personal DVD player
:D

A friend of mine worked with a boy who use to sit across the desk from her and eat a tub of coleslaw for lunch.  Yes, a whole tub of coleslaw, on it's own, with a fork with it dripping down his chin and the smell of coleslaw in the office for the rest of the day. She can't look at coleslaw now. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

FL/MAYO

Quote from: T O Hare on May 01, 2009, 01:25:51 PM
Quote from: The Watcher Pat on May 01, 2009, 12:15:46 PM
Its unreal the guy's so shy in work he would hardly talk to you...Yet he has 90 odd video's on you tube...

The only thing he talks about is him singing...He was at the x-factor auditions in Manchester 2 weeks ago!!

Surprise surprise he didn't get through but I'm praying he gets on the TV...LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nNSCxNI33I&feature=channel

Is this guy for real pat???? ;D ;D no expeeeiiiiennnnceee ;)

That fella will go postal some day, he is delusional to say the least.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Minder on May 01, 2009, 02:29:35 PM
There is a lady in my office who talks religiously about Weight Watchers and "points" but wont exercise and saves up all her points for a fish supper at the weekend, she is obsessed. Another girl in the office, who is quite normal, said to her the other day "why dont you cut out fatty foods and go for a walk in the evening". She looked at her as if she had just told her she blew her husband in the toilets.......Now, onto said husband, he is a teacher and she told me that the staff room is a very bitchy environment so she forbids him from going into it (she has never met any of his work colleagues before) so he sits in his car at lunchtime/breaktime watching his personal DVD player  ???  ???  ???

I work in a staffroom with one other male. He's alright, we get on quite well. But all the women seem to talk about is f**king weight-watchers. And how many calories they need for this, that and the other. It really does annoy me!!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

The Gs Man

Watcher Pat, seriously.  i need to meet this lad.  Can you arrange it?  I'll talk to you next week about it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFmCGWQBu-g&feature=channel
Keep 'er lit

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: The Gs Man on May 02, 2009, 01:15:18 AM
Watcher Pat, seriously.  i need to meet this lad.  Can you arrange it?  I'll talk to you next week about it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFmCGWQBu-g&feature=channel

He didn't cover one of your songs without permission did he?

:D :D :D :D :D :D
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

The Gs Man

haha!  Nah, but Im puting a massive gig on in June.  He'd be perfect.....
Keep 'er lit

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: The Gs Man on May 02, 2009, 01:38:07 AM

What woodstock...or Laughing stock??

tyroneboi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hYow84Fj98&feature=channel

This is probably my favourite - what a p***k hahaha!

Think i actually know this fella. Is he from Dungannon? Where does he work? Surely he cant think hes good like!

The Watcher Pat

He's from Dungannon alright...

Works in the civil service in Belfast....

I really shouldn't have posted this.....If this is what works with me what does that say about me???   LOL

imtommygunn

There's a rather aggressive female in our office. I was slagging someone one day, just messing about, and she thought I was talking about her. She said word for word..."I'll rip your f**king head off".

Nice...

milltown row

i've a great working enviroment, would be even better without the kids :P

get on well and a good gael in there also who loves his hurling

Hotrocks

Quote from: DoYerJob Linesman on May 02, 2009, 06:19:52 PM
Quote from: tyroneboi on May 02, 2009, 01:54:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hYow84Fj98&feature=channel

:D :D :D :D

Priceless.

Unreal, thats the funniest thing i have seen in a while.  And to think he is serious!!!!
He will be wondering were all the veiws are coming from, hell think hes made it.

wdusln

Quote from: The Gs Man on May 02, 2009, 01:38:07 AM
he used to give live performances in the chinese in portstewart after the anchor! had the i-pod and all out with him, dancing and singing away to it.