Dromore v Clonoe
Greencastle v An Charraig Mhor

Killyclogher v Galbally

Moy v Kildress

Omagh v Donaghmore

Ardboe V Coalisland

Cookstown v Trillick     (TRILLICK)

Dromore v Clonoe   (CLONOE)

Greencastle v An Charraig Mhor    (CARRICKMORE)

Killyclogher v Galbally       (KILLYCLOGHER)

Moy v Kildress       (MOY)

Omagh v Donaghmore     (OMAGH)

Errigal Ciaran v Aghyaran      (ERRIGAL)

Coalisland v Ardboe     (ARDBOE)
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."

go4goal

Is Erigal vs Aghyaran still on tonight with all this snow?  :-\

tyroneboi

Quote from: go4goal on March 30, 2010, 03:43:25 PM

Would have to be very doubtful just seen on the news that Ballygawley is one of the worst hit areas in the country.

EC Unique

Quote from: tyroneboi on March 30, 2010, 03:45:34 PM
Quote from: go4goal on March 30, 2010, 03:43:25 PM

Would have to be very doubtful just seen on the news that Ballygawley is one of the worst hit areas in the country.

Officially off.

ziggysego

Nobody giving Greencastle a chance?  :'(

:D
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

If this weather keeps up, pitches are going to be  real mess. Most are bound to be in bad shape at the minute.

LeoMc

Quote from: ziggysego on March 30, 2010, 04:24:42 PM
Nobody giving Greencastle a chance?  :'(

:D

Just for this first match. A big step up, neighbours or not.

LeoMc

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 30, 2010, 12:43:14 PM
Did I go to bed in Tyrone and wake up in Burma. You cannot question team selection?!!  FFS!  Are were living in a dictatorship?  ::)

I think Noel was only saying on air what everyone at the match was saying in their cars on the way home. Do we want a couple of sychophants telling us everyting is great and building us up for a fall.

Nothing wong with constructive critisism.

Sawyer

Quote from: LeoMc on March 30, 2010, 05:43:17 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 30, 2010, 12:43:14 PM
Did I go to bed in Tyrone and wake up in Burma. You cannot question team selection?!!  FFS!  Are were living in a dictatorship?  ::)

I think Noel was only saying on air what everyone at the match was saying in their cars on the way home. Do we want a couple of sychophants telling us everyting is great and building us up for a fall.

Nothing wong with constructive critisism.

Agreed. I think the two men in question are very hard to take at the best of times but they just said what we were all thinking. I think that the pessures of the job have def taken their toll on MH over the years. He has lost that cool persona he once had.

orangeman

I can't see any / many club games surviving the current weather this weekend.

Sawyer

Quote from: orangeman on March 30, 2010, 09:06:53 PM
I can't see any / many club games surviving the current weather this weekend.

I hope your wrong Mr Orangeman. Need to get league up an runnng.

Norf Tyrone

All minor games tomorrow night are off.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Puckoon

Quote from: goal and a point on March 30, 2010, 01:03:40 PM
Quote from: Club Rossa on March 30, 2010, 12:13:20 PM
I didn't think Mickey was so sensitive as to let McGinn and Hunters comment's annoy him.

surprised to see mickey getting annoyed/ retailiating to these 2.Though things generally seem to be annoying mickey bit more this year e.g. 2 years ago he wouldnt have listened to these 2, 2 years ago he wouldnt have been onto the pitch to the referee after the match etc.

Maybe another motivation for players - Paddy and Noel are even against us - suppose if it gets us to the 3rd sunday in september why not.

Wouldnt work - Paddy cant even get the players names correct. Paddy - If you are reading this - is there a reason you continually get players names, refereeing decisions, scorers, and even occaisonally the fecking teams wrong?

Is it too much to ask for q101 to get a commentator who can get simple things right. So to speak....?

I'd almost rather have that Moynagh blade...

supersarsfields

Quote from: Puckoon on March 31, 2010, 12:06:20 AM
Quote from: goal and a point on March 30, 2010, 01:03:40 PM
Quote from: Club Rossa on March 30, 2010, 12:13:20 PM
I didn't think Mickey was so sensitive as to let McGinn and Hunters comment's annoy him.

surprised to see mickey getting annoyed/ retailiating to these 2.Though things generally seem to be annoying mickey bit more this year e.g. 2 years ago he wouldnt have listened to these 2, 2 years ago he wouldnt have been onto the pitch to the referee after the match etc.

Maybe another motivation for players - Paddy and Noel are even against us - suppose if it gets us to the 3rd sunday in september why not.

Wouldnt work - Paddy cant even get the players names correct. Paddy - If you are reading this - is there a reason you continually get players names, refereeing decisions, scorers, and even occaisonally the fecking teams wrong?

Is it too much to ask for q101 to get a commentator who can get simple things right. So to speak....?

I'd almost rather have that Moynagh blade...

Whoooo easy on tiger!!  :D

mick999

Just looking at teamtalk newsletter ...

"TYRONE VICTORY OVER KERRY WAS SWEET AND MEMORABLE...

I suppose I should begin with a word of apology to any listeners to q101 following the match on Saturday night last.
Such was my delight at Colm Cavanagh's goal that I momentarily lost myself in the excitement of winning. "

What did McGinn say at the end of the match ??