Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: goal and a point on November 27, 2009, 08:21:10 AM
Quote from: No way ref on November 26, 2009, 08:42:18 PM
Quote from: the goal was on on November 26, 2009, 07:43:02 PM
is mc ginn def heading to the lough. I thought he would be looking back to dromore esp if porter and goodwin are stepping down. has coalisland appointed yet. I think an experienced manager with pedigree is needed to take them on.
I heard Mc Ginn and Omaghs ex manager John Mc Elholm were taking the lough. No credit crunch there

Mc Elholm a lough man so that will hardly cost them - probably get mcginn cheaper than what they have paid managers previously
In actual fact both are originally Killyclogher men but heard Mc Ginn looking to set up Clough/Taylor like partnership with Liam Grugan

Tommo2

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on November 27, 2009, 09:00:01 AM
is mc ginn def heading to the lough. I thought he would be looking back to dromore esp if porter and goodwin are stepping down. has coalisland appointed yet. I think an experienced manager with pedigree is needed to take them on.
I heard Mc Ginn and Omaghs ex manager John Mc Elholm were taking the lough. No credit crunch there

Mc Elholm a lough man so that will hardly cost them - probably get mcginn cheaper than what they have paid managers previously
In actual fact both are originally Killyclogher men but heard Mc Ginn looking to set up Clough/Taylor like partnership with Liam Grugan

Just thought f something quite amusing. Coalisland are looking for an experienced manager and with his record against Clonoe, Noel McGinn would be a controversial figure in that part of the world. He would immediately be loved by Coalisland supporters!!!!

Whats it all about

Just thought f something quite amusing. Coalisland are looking for an experienced manager and with his record against Clonoe, Noel McGinn would be a controversial figure in that part of the world. He would immediately be loved by Coalisland supporters!!!!
[/quote]

Def not welcome in Coalisland!!!!! Is a very hateful manager and personal abuse directed at certain Stalwarts of Coalisland will not be forgotten End of!!! plus porter was trhe man not McGinn

DCR

Quote from: Man Marker on November 27, 2009, 10:01:54 AM
Quote from: DCR on November 27, 2009, 08:17:18 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 26, 2009, 08:54:52 PM
Omagh chasing Paddy Crozier  ;)

Good manager - was shabbily treated by Doire.

Dont know about that. I don't think he has ever won a senior championship as a manager, and he's been in management for a long time. But in fairness he had a Derry team that wasn't good enough and probably still isn't.

Agree totally but PC got the blame. Unfairly in my opinion.
I dont subscribe to the view either that winning a Senior Championship is the only criterion of being successfully regarded as "a good manager".

orangeman

Quote from: Man Marker on November 27, 2009, 10:01:54 AM
Quote from: DCR on November 27, 2009, 08:17:18 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 26, 2009, 08:54:52 PM
Omagh chasing Paddy Crozier  ;)

Good manager - was shabbily treated by Doire.

Dont know about that. I don't think he has ever won a senior championship as a manager, and he's been in management for a long time. But in fairness he had a Derry team that wasn't good enough and probably still isn't.

PC won national league 2 years ago - he hadn't full support - we'll leave it at that.

Good manager.

tyrone86

According to the Gaelic Life, a new Tyrone sponsor is in the pipeline for next year.

longrunsthefox

For sure... after all the denials from the county board a few weeks ago  ::)

KIDDO 4

Aygharan  ,will continue to have former Trillick manager PatMcNabb as their manager in 2010.

trileacman

Quote from: Zapatista on November 27, 2009, 08:21:02 AM

Why would Porter and Goodwin step down after winning the Championship?

Porter doesnt want to be a manager and Goodwin can't. Simple as.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

redcard

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on November 27, 2009, 09:00:01 AM

which one would be clough then rocky  :D

DCR

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 27, 2009, 12:37:32 PM

Have it from a normally reliable source that there will be an announcement next week. We could all be buying new jerseys for Xmas.

l-iver

Any word on Drumragh management for 2010 yet Rocky?

LeoMc

Quote from: DCR on November 27, 2009, 08:01:04 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 27, 2009, 12:37:32 PM

Have it from a normally reliable source that there will be an announcement next week. We could all be buying new jerseys for Xmas.

Did the recent rumours over Rocwell's health led to the County board coming out with a statement that the current sponsors had another year to run?
I see Rocwell are continuing to sponsor the Greencastle 5k. Anyone here doing it?

Family guy