Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randomtask

Quote from: viiv on September 20, 2009, 02:32:44 PM
18th October i think it is set for.

good stuff that shud mean the under 21 final will before the senior final now that errigal are out

go4goal

Quote from: new devil on September 19, 2009, 06:31:29 PM
Bull Mc Nabb warming up for Dromore..great young player

The player warming up was actually Sean McNabb..only 17 but has made the step up to senior level well from what I've seen of him.

Radioulster

Quote from: ziggysego on September 19, 2009, 07:57:36 PM
Back from Greencastle and happy to see us progress. Marty Conway, John McCullagh and Enda Clarke played brilliantly. Thought Moortown to very rough at times, with 3 heavy hits on wee John. Collie Tuohey made two fantastic saves, but was eventually subbed half way throught 2nd half after a heavy hit.

Good performance, but wouldn't be good enough for Cookstown, but we have room for improvement and I think we can...

Met the fox. He was intoxicated as usual, roaring about Intermediate football being too high profile and it gets in the way of his favourite - hop scotch.
Take the blinkers off the keeper got hurt trying to take young Heron out. He had to come off before the goalkeeper did. Moortown put in a few late ones as did Greencastle, it is championship football what are we expecting?

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: randomtask on September 20, 2009, 03:12:13 PM

good stuff that shud mean the under 21 final will before the senior final now that errigal are out
Would very much doubt if Errigal will cede to Omagh having home advantage in U21 final

ziggysego

Quote from: Radioulster on September 20, 2009, 06:13:59 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 19, 2009, 07:57:36 PM
Back from Greencastle and happy to see us progress. Marty Conway, John McCullagh and Enda Clarke played brilliantly. Thought Moortown to very rough at times, with 3 heavy hits on wee John. Collie Tuohey made two fantastic saves, but was eventually subbed half way throught 2nd half after a heavy hit.

Good performance, but wouldn't be good enough for Cookstown, but we have room for improvement and I think we can...

Met the fox. He was intoxicated as usual, roaring about Intermediate football being too high profile and it gets in the way of his favourite - hop scotch.
Take the blinkers off the keeper got hurt trying to take young Heron out. He had to come off before the goalkeeper did. Moortown put in a few late ones as did Greencastle, it is championship football what are we expecting?

Wasn't complaining about Collie's hit, it's Championship football as you say.
Testing Accessibility

EC Unique

I am disappointed we are out but also encouraged at the performance of a very young side this year. I feel that if Davey and Pete Harte were playing the result would have been different but always ifs for a loosing team. If I am honest Dromore were the better team over the 2 matches. We have played 3 times this year with 2 draws and one win for Dromore with one score the difference. This Errigal team will mature and become a Championship winning team without doubt.

Fancy Ardboe for the Championship and would now like to see them win it. ;)

orangeman

Quote from: EC Unique on September 20, 2009, 10:53:33 PM
I am disappointed we are out but also encouraged at the performance of a very young side this year. I feel that if Davey and Pete Harte were playing the result would have been different but always ifs for a loosing team. If I am honest Dromore were the better team over the 2 matches. We have played 3 times this year with 2 draws and one win for Dromore with one score the difference. This Errigal team will mature and become a Championship winning team without doubt.
Fancy Ardboe for the Championship and would now like to see them win it. ;)

Agreed. This year was probably always going to be probably a year early. The team is maturung nicely and the league is still there to be won.

randomtask

Clonoe O'Rahilly's   v Omagh St. Enda's 
Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa   v Carrickmore St. Colmcille's 

semi finals this week, honestly dont mean to be so blunt but do people care about this competition?

orangeman

Quote from: randomtask on September 20, 2009, 11:27:24 PM

semi finals this week, honestly dont mean to be so blunt but do people care about this competition?
[/b]

Short answer - no.

viiv

Quote from: orangeman on September 20, 2009, 11:31:15 PM

[/b]

Short answer - no.

Am I correct in saying that Ardboe have only played Clonoe in this competition and were beat but somehow are in the semi final? Quite a set up.

Tommo2

Quote from: Tommo2 on September 18, 2009, 09:06:49 AM
I reckon Newtown will win tonight. They have a good championship record stretching back to th emid-90's when they reached an intermediate final. Think they may have been in a couple of other finals since.

orangeman

Quote from: viiv on September 20, 2009, 11:35:21 PM
Quote from: orangeman on September 20, 2009, 11:31:15 PM

[/b]

Short answer - no.

Am I correct in saying that Ardboe have only played Clonoe in this competition and were beat but somehow are in the semi final? Quite a set up.

Correct

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on September 20, 2009, 08:24:48 PM
Quote from: randomtask on September 20, 2009, 03:12:13 PM

Would very much doubt if Errigal will cede to Omagh having home advantage in U21 final

Didn't matter last year when Omagh got home advantage in the Minor final v Ardboe. Or 2005 when Omagh played in the Senior final @ Omagh. It's the county ground, so regardless of who is playing, most finals should be played here.

DCR

No need to apologise for being blunt - not even Coalisland Fianna - the home Club of the late' great Jim Devlin care about it. They conceded their 1/4 Final fixture to Ardboe because the date didn't suit them.

Archie Mitchell

The U-21 final has been fixed for 18th October, but venue is down as Killyclogher @ 2pm. Surely if they were determined to take it away from Omagh, other venues such as Fintona, Galbally and Carrickmore would have been more suitable. Unless they plan to move the game before the Senior final or have an U-16 final there instead.