Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

QuoteNoel McGinn is headed for Clonoe.

No ifs, no butts, no maybes.....

orangeman

Happy days - Kyle is staying - scoring forwards are hard to come by - hopefully he can have a good season for us again.

Radioulster

Neil McCloy a young Derry lad is with Derrylaughan with somebody else with him. I think Fred McVey and his trainer are going back to the Rock

bigfrank

Galbally i have heard have appointed Paul Hughes who is originally from Eglish and took Killeshill a few years back!!

Final Whistle

Quote from: bigfrank on January 05, 2009, 10:22:14 PM
Galbally i have heard have appointed Paul Hughes who is originally from Eglish and took Killeshill a few years back!!

Mad as a March Hare!!! However, strangely effective. Would not be on the Christmas Card list of most refs especially a Mr. M Sludden (the best referee in Ireland! ::))

loughshore lad

Quote from: Radioulster on January 05, 2009, 10:16:14 PM
Neil McCloy a young Derry lad is with Derrylaughan with somebody else with him. I think Fred McVey and his trainer are going back to the Rock

Yes heard both those appointments as well.  McCloy is from the Loup and worked with Damien Cassidy 2 years ago in Bellaghy.

Quote from: orangeman on January 05, 2009, 08:43:40 PM
Happy days - Kyle is staying - scoring forwards are hard to come by - hopefully he can have a good season for us again.

Have to agree there, great news and hopefully he can keep swinging them over the bar this season.

bigfrank

Quote from: Final Whistle on January 06, 2009, 08:34:25 AM
Quote from: bigfrank on January 05, 2009, 10:22:14 PM

Mad as a March Hare!!! However, strangely effective. Would not be on the Christmas Card list of most refs especially a Mr. M Sludden (the best referee in Ireland! ::))

Have to agree with the above lol:)If u have played under him FW then u can only be from two places,Killeshill or Eglish!He is a great lad,hope he does well

Final Whistle

Quote from: winsamsoon on January 06, 2009, 02:09:31 PM

Remember this guy used to joint manage Tir na Nog. I think he was a tyrone man. Maybe this will be the next clans manager :D :D

Big audi getting a tough time on the armagh site, uncanny resemblance though!!!

tyrone86

I hear Clogher are being managed this year by Sean McCaughey and current Derry selector and former Ballinascreen manager Martin McConnell.

MOJO

Damien O'Hagan and Peter Herron are being strongly touted as the next Fianna managers ;)

Tommo2

Any word on Carmens management team for 2009.

midnightcaller

Quote from: Tommo2 on January 07, 2009, 04:50:47 PM
Any word on Carmens management team for 2009.

Rumour has it Joe Kernan and Jack O'Shea, but thats only speculation!!

Kiddo might know??

tyrone86

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on January 08, 2009, 11:04:57 AM
Does anyone know when a provisional fixture list for adult competitions and the gradings for youth competitions should be released, maybe a rough date? I know in the past in some years youth gradings were released before Christmas.

I never remember them pre Xmas but they're normally out shortly to allow for re-grading etc. All Championship draws / league fixtures are to be available at the February CCC meeting (16th or 23rd) according to an email earlier this week.

Edit: Co-incidentally, got an email through with the start dates of the various age groups and saying that they aren't able to issue the gradings at this stage.

orangeman

Quote from: tyrone86 on January 08, 2009, 11:35:50 AM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on January 08, 2009, 11:04:57 AM
Does anyone know when a provisional fixture list for adult competitions and the gradings for youth competitions should be released, maybe a rough date? I know in the past in some years youth gradings were released before Christmas.

I never remember them pre Xmas but they're normally out shortly to allow for re-grading etc. All Championship draws / league fixtures are to be available at the February CCC meeting (16th or 23rd) according to an email earlier this week.

Edit: Co-incidentally, got an email through with the start dates of the various age groups and saying that they aren't able to issue the gradings at this stage.

Can you post the dates please ?.

Norf Tyrone

Provisional CCC Competition start dates:

U-14 League: Saturday 28th February. 

U-18 League: Sunday 29th March .                       

Og Sport: Round 1 on 27th May. Finals 4th June.                     

U-16 League: will start on 27th June.                             

U-13 League: 3rd September   
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone