Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Well the rumour I heard came with a health warning.

So you a Beragh man? I've cousins up that direction and was at the Beragh 100th Gala Night.
Testing Accessibility

red knight

Quote from: ziggysego on January 29, 2008, 08:39:24 PM
Well the rumour I heard came with a health warning.

So you a Beragh man? I've cousins up that direction and was at the Beragh 100th Gala Night.
that was a really good night was in it. i know a good few people from ur country as well lad. well there must be nothing about that ricey story or harte wood have named him on the panel

orangeman

News from Donaghmore - Niall Mc Ginn has signed full time professional forms with Londonderry City - is this true RRHF ???

Fear ón Srath Bán

Apparently so  :-\

Derry swoop for midfielder McGinn

Niall McGinn has left Dungannon to join Derry City

Eircom League side Derry City have secured the signature of Dungannon Swifts midfielder Niall McGinn.
Dungannon manager Harry Fay had hoped to be able to retain McGinn until the end of the Irish League season.
But the 20-year-old Donaghmore GAA star is moving immediately and will join Stephen Kenny's Candystripes in a full-time capacity.
Derry City begin their Eircom Premier Division campaign on on Friday, 7 March with an away game against UCD.

BBC Story here
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

KIDDO

Mickey mc Goldrick returns to the county board  following last nights county commitee meeting in  Carrickmoreat which he was elected as the county coaching officer , granted a big step down from vice chairman , but still on the board , the comeback is on.

ONeill

Will ye feckin learn how to work the commas.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

That's , s,ome brutal coma use, like.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Turn that blackberry off ziggy and get some sleep.

Zapatista

Quote from: ziggysego on January 29, 2008, 04:33:30 PM
I heard a few rumours going about the last day or two that Ricey is about to quit the Tyrone team. Has anyone heard this? KIDDO, you'd be the man to know.
I hate to be annoying but can we keep this to the Tyrone 2008 thread unless he is quiting Dromore.

orangeman

Mickey Mc Goldrick- county coaching officer ? Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rrhf

Thats it.. a huge loss to St Patricks and ultimately Tyrone football, but he represented Donaghmore with distinction over the years from under 12s up to seniors and I would wish Niall - a great lad by the way, the very best of luck in his chosen career, not everyome has the ability to become a professional sportsman. 
Its a pity he wasnt given the chance at county level by his mentors Donnelly and Coyle at minor and under 21 level to even get a chance to progress as a county footballer- the same chance afforded to the O Neills, Canavans. Cush's and Mulligans.  In fact Mickey Harte offrered him the chance that wasnt available at youth level.  Ultimately his finest hour for the club was probably an under 16 championship final and he scored 10 points for his county team in one hours total football.  Final point on this would be that If we are prepared to let Steven O neill walk away from football at 27 then there is a poor example for future younger stars and our success has perhaps come at a price, we have possibly forgotten how we get there.  In my opinion this has been the bleakest week for Tyrone football as we realise our era is dfefinitely over.     

DirtyDozen12

Fair play to the Rock at the weekend, can anyone confirm if the final will be played in Croke Park?
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

rrhf

I belive so on the 17th February.  What a superb achievement by one of Tyrones smallest clubs as they attempt to take the title vacated by Greencastle, .  Delighted for a fellow like Gourley as well - a pure gentleman of the game.  The question for all Tyrone football lovers.  Is Greencastle and The Rock the Tyrone and armagh of Tyrone Junior football?

ziggysego

I predict big crowds for Greencastle's and Rock's first meeting in the new Tyrone Division 2 League this year  ;D
Testing Accessibility