Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stillsenior

Quote from: time ticking away on May 03, 2015, 11:01:01 PM
Quote from: redzone on May 03, 2015, 10:40:50 PM
yeah bo man listened to it on the radio and mcginn reckoned it was gettin to the stage  of nearly being called of,if the off the ball stuff continued at the start of the second half.thats about all ardboe is good for.a ref lands with no umpires and yous go to war with a team that yous know wont fight back.be intresting to hear the omagh side of it.goin by teamtalk it was nothin short of a disgrace with hardly any football played in the first half
Listened to it on teamtalk too. Seems Cormac o neill and Aaron Grugan were carried off, Grugan was concussed apparently. See Ardboe targeted the big men 😄

And the women

Club Rossa

To say there wasn't a pile of football played in the first half yesterday would be an understatement.Things settled down a bit after the break and both teams took some fine scores,Coney and Mick Hagan for us with 2 great ones with Grugan looking very dangerous for Omagh.We missed a goal chance which would have put us 7 up but Omagh finished strongly and should have had a goal themselves when Ronan O'Neill hit the crossbar.

ose 14

stilsenior of course women are fair game especially the  taller (more than 5 foot ones are going to be targeted) we are talking limited gene pool here anything to breed out the loughshore limp.

stillsenior

The sad thing is OSE 14 was that the Omagh physio was actually going on to provide assistance to an injured Ardboe player when she was attacked

macca123

I hear that shay mc guigan hit Cormac o neill before the ball was even thrown up. Was the omagh phsyio attacked? Out last night and seen a lot of the omagh boys with black eyes etc

Club Rossa

Macca,differing versions from both clubs regarding the physio.I was at the other side of the field from the incident.Talking to boys who were at that side and to some of our players,they said one of our players asked the Omagh physio for a drink.When she refused to give him the bottle he pulled it from her and threw it away.She then pushed him.Omagh obviously have a different story to tell.Like I said I didn't see what happened.

macca123

She was brave lol. Yeah hearing a few different stories but omagh always feel everyones against them so have to take their stories with a pinch of salt.
Errigal seemed to give carrickmore a good enough beating? Any one at it?

twenty one yard free

I dunno what all the fuss is about, A lock of big hits went in surely but omagh as guilty as anyone. A lot of it was only handbags,

In hiding

Quote from: twenty one yard free on May 04, 2015, 10:59:14 AM
I dunno what all the fuss is about, A lock of big hits went in surely but omagh as guilty as anyone. A lot of it was only handbags,
if by a lock of big hits you mean punches off the ball then you're right, if you mean omagh were guilty as anyone because they fought back then you're right again. Omagh have no issue with how Ardboe decide to play football,  the big problem would be a weak ref who had no umpires to help him. Good luck to Ardboe on winning the league yesterday (they celebrated like they won it anyway), i suppose the pressure was on their big money manager

Club Rossa

You Omagh boys have no manners.Despite paying big money to our manager we still scraped up a few shillings to get tae and sandwiches for you's for after the game.You's never even came into the committee room afterwards.We had to throw all out.

In hiding

Quote from: Club Rossa on May 04, 2015, 01:41:14 PM
You Omagh boys have no manners.Despite paying big money to our manager we still scraped up a few shillings to get tae and sandwiches for you's for after the game.You's never even came into the committee room afterwards.We had to throw all out.
No point being two faced about the thing. Difficult enough to shake hands after yesterday

FermGael

Just got a wee video lads of the "action" yesterday.
Some great shots
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

The Beard

Quote from: Club Rossa on May 04, 2015, 01:41:14 PM

Got a good laugh at this ;D beat up a bunch of lads and then complain when dont take your sandwiches  ;D

Club Rossa

Obviously the irony was lost on you The Beard ::)

TF15

Dromore will soon put manners on Ardboe in the championship.