Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Cronc

Quote from: oakleafgael on February 23, 2013, 12:33:20 PM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 23, 2013, 11:26:30 AM
Quote from: oakleafgael on February 23, 2013, 11:23:46 AM
This is not meant to take away from the work that has went into raising the money required by the Tyrone GAA, myself included, but its in the wrong place much the same as Owenbeg and Lissan. The site Donegal have secured in Convoy is far superior to any of these three.

The price paid for the site was cheaper then market price but they would have been better served to pay more for a sheltered site than waste about 25/30% of the building costs on the pointless shape of the building.

Regarding the facilities, there isnt much difference between Owenbeg and Garvaghy.

What has Lissan got to do with it??

Its the site of the Fermanagh centre of excellence, another one parked on top of a hill.

Ah right sorry, thought you were referring to the men from Churchtown! I'd imagine like anything cost had a major part to play!

Radda bout yeee

When are the 2013 league fixtures out?

Knock Yer Mucker In

It was passed at the county board meeting last night that the club format for the championship will be retained for the season. The championship starts at the end of July

clarshack

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on March 06, 2013, 11:10:11 AM
It was passed at the county board meeting last night that the club format for the championship will be retained for the season. The championship starts at the end of July

makes sense

Norf Tyrone

Folks- Favour time. Can you read the attached link, and sign the petition at the foot of the page.

Thanks

http://www.teamtalkmag.com/archives/21929
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Fear ón Srath Bán

Norf, I think this might be the link you're looking for:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/232/509/142/vaccine-for-menigitis-b

That link you've posted is looking for a sign-in when it's clicked on (though it works OK if the URL is copied and pasted).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Norf Tyrone

Cheers FoSB.

I had linked the Teamtalk article wrong, but the petition is the mine one!

Thanks!

DownFanatic

Would anyone be able to link me or email me a list of Tyrone club secretaries email addresses?

Tommo2

Think the senior league fixtures have been released. Has anyone got them?

Norf Tyrone

I haven't seen, nor heard of fixtures yet tbh.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 14, 2013, 09:48:01 AM

It's gettin serious late for fixtures to be released. What's the hold up - I remember years back u use to know who u were playing in championship by now never mind the first round in the league.

Norf Tyrone

Can anyone point me in the direction of where results for the minors are on the Tyrone website. I can't find 2013 tables or results!

LeoMc

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on March 14, 2013, 12:47:40 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 14, 2013, 09:48:01 AM

It's gettin serious late for fixtures to be released. What's the hold up - I remember years back u use to know who u were playing in championship by now never mind the first round in the league.

It used to be something to give the pre-season training a bit of focus, talk of Murtin or gettin ready for them Kildress hueres  ;)in May.
Even with the August Championship it would do no harm to know who you were playing early on.

tyroneboi

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 18, 2013, 12:30:20 PM
Can anyone point me in the direction of where results for the minors are on the Tyrone website. I can't find 2013 tables or results!

If you click on Youth and on the left hand menu bar click on minors and you should see league 2013 hidden away there.