The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitey

Quote from: Gmac on November 04, 2020, 03:02:28 AM
Lindsey graham holds on in sc after his opponent raised over 100 million.

Susan Collins held on in Maine

Interesting that Bloomberg's $100M made absolutely no difference in FL

Still think Biden could pull it out, but my God, how did the Democrats misread the country so badly

RedHand88

Quote from: screenexile on November 04, 2020, 03:02:40 AM
Ohio

PP have Trump 1/7 here.

1/14 now. John King still talking like its a 50:50 race.

whitey

Quote from: macdanger2 on November 04, 2020, 03:10:38 AM
Quote from: gallsman on November 04, 2020, 02:53:08 AM
Quote from: macdanger2 on November 04, 2020, 02:51:51 AM
Not a trump fan but jesus, CNN are a disgrace with their reporting. Switched over to CBS

What exactly do you find disgraceful about it? They're talking about numbers like.

I don't watch any US TV tbh so I wouldn't have been aware of how biased it is. For example, they were flat out reporting FL until it was clear trump was winning, barely a mention of it since. It's not reporting, it's cheerleading

I'm flabbergasted by what's happening with these results

And none of them will call it for him, even though it's done, because they don't want to give his voters a boost while the polls are still open in AZ and NV

weareros

Quote from: macdanger2 on November 04, 2020, 03:10:38 AM
Quote from: gallsman on November 04, 2020, 02:53:08 AM
Quote from: macdanger2 on November 04, 2020, 02:51:51 AM
Not a trump fan but jesus, CNN are a disgrace with their reporting. Switched over to CBS

What exactly do you find disgraceful about it? They're talking about numbers like.

I don't watch any US TV tbh so I wouldn't have been aware of how biased it is. For example, they were flat out reporting FL until it was clear trump was winning, barely a mention of it since. It's not reporting, it's cheerleading

I'm flabbergasted by what's happening with these results

Agree with that. I started watching CNN. All Florida and nothing since. Stopped watching. Want Biden to win. But want objectivity. Hard to find reliable US media.

gallsman

Several hundred thousand early ballots in PA not being counted tonight.

RedHand88

Miamis Cuban population being cancelled on Twitter. Apparently they aren't even real Latinos!

Gmac

Quote from: whitey on November 04, 2020, 03:10:55 AM
Quote from: Gmac on November 04, 2020, 03:02:28 AM
Lindsey graham holds on in sc after his opponent raised over 100 million.

Susan Collins held on in Maine

Interesting that Bloomberg's $100M made absolutely no difference in FL

Still think Biden could pull it out, but my God, how did the Democrats misread the country so badly
the ex cons must have forgotten to vote

RedHand88

Why havent they called Florida yet??

Gmac

dec

Arizona showing some hope for Biden

screenexile

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 04, 2020, 03:31:01 AM

Yeah is there something up with Florida?? It's looked like an easy call for an hour now!

Talk that Virginia hasn't called their early voting yet so Biden has a good chance to hold.

gallsman

Quote from: screenexile on November 04, 2020, 03:46:09 AM

Yeah is there something up with Florida?? It's looked like an easy call for an hour now!

Talk that Virginia hasn't called their early voting yet so Biden has a good chance to hold.

Someone said the NYT called it hours ago.

Somewhat worryingly, it might all come down to absentee votes in the rust belt and inevitable litigation and prolongation.

Gmac

Quote from: screenexile on November 04, 2020, 03:46:09 AM

after gore bush they are very hesitant to call it early

gallsman

Florida done but as said hesitant to call. States don't want to end up in the SC.

Virginia in play but looking red for sure.