Ulster Club Championships

Started by hows she cutting, November 10, 2006, 02:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

we had no problems with it last year ;D

SlimShady

We had no problems with you this year either  ;)

milltown row

couldn't resist ;) anyway best pitch in Ulster is Casement, the best playing surface and maybe used the most. Omaghs not bad either

SlimShady

Definitely, Casement is as close to a perfect surface as you'll get in November!

though the stewards up there are tossers too  :-\

EC Unique

Pat Mc Aneney to ref Errigal B-derry Replay on Sunday

snappiered

When is the Ulster club Senior final scheduled for?

Mid Mon

13:45

GAA Beo
Live - AIB Connacht Club Football Final between St. Brigid's (Roscommon) and Corofin (Galway). Deferred showing of the AIB Leinster Club Hurling Final between Birr (Offaly) and Ballyhale Shamrocks (Kilkenny. Followed by the deferred showing of the VHI All-Ireland Ladies Senior Club Football Championship Final between Donaghmoyne (Monaghan) and Carnacon (Mayo).
[

Hereiam

Well guys call it. who is going to win the replay between Errigal & B' Derry. I think B' Derry will end up teaching Errigal a lesson in football, they will be two strong for them.

EC Unique

Looking at Errigal's team sheet, I doubt if anyone could 'teach them a lesson in football'    ::) ::) :D :D

Hank Everlast

have to agree, i can see b'derry wining by 4 or 5 next time.....

Hungry Exile

Bookies rarely get it wrong - From Eastwoods

Ulster Club Championship           
                         Draw         
4/5 Ballinderry      6/1       Errigal Ciaran 5/4 Sun 13.45
2/9 Crossmaglen   7/1       Clontibret 4/1 Sun 14.00

SlimShady

Do they not? They had us installed at 2/9 to win our County Final. We drew. They also had us installed as odds on favs to beat Clontibret, we drew. We were odds on again last week, we were stuffed.

So to say they rarely get it wrong is...well, bollocks. 3 weeks in a row they got it wrong.

snappiered

When is the Ulster Club Final (Senior) set for anyone know?

Hungry Exile

Quote from: SlimShady on November 24, 2006, 03:42:38 PM
Do they not? They had us installed at 2/9 to win our County Final. We drew. They also had us installed as odds on favs to beat Clontibret, we drew. We were odds on again last week, we were stuffed.

Slim,
I had hoped Toome would go further this year - but the feedback I heard from back home "you beat yourselves."  The county final you went to it assuming it was a fashion parade & only had to turn up - then after winning that by a whisker you didn't learn - rumour has it some of the team went on a 3 day bender before the first Clontibret match during which your goalie thought he was in Highlander & had to slay all around him.  By the time the second Clontibret team came about the law of averages had not taken account of the mentality of the lough shore!!

:-X

ziggysego

Ulster Junior Championship Semi - Final.

Greencastle (Tyrone) 1-02 1-04 Drumhowan (Monaghan)
Half Time

Second Half

Greencastle have levelled with Drumhowan. Do not have the score.
Testing Accessibility