The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 28, 2011, 10:25:10 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 28, 2011, 09:52:52 PM
Congrats to former Liverpool great Javier Alejandro Mascherano on winning the Champions League tonight.
It turned out to be a pretty easy game for him.

QuoteI just want to say that I know Liverpool supporters were unhappy with my departure, but this is for them as well

Gary Neville didn't look too happy after he said that. ;D

Fair play Masch.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Blowitupref

Are Liverpool fan's going to fall for that Mascherano BS? he's a typical greedy footballer that has no loyalty to a club.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Capt Pat

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 28, 2011, 10:59:00 PM
Are Liverpool fan's going to fall for that Mascherano BS? he's a typical greedy footballer that has no loyalty to a club.

That is loyalty paying tribute to a club he has no financial connection with. Nice to see in this day and age. Classy.

superblues

dont see yous wishing owen no luck after all he is a liverpool legend

The Worker

Quote from: superblues on May 29, 2011, 01:09:40 AM
dont see yous wishing owen no luck after all he is a liverpool legend

When did he win the champions league??!

supersub

He could have had a winners medal if he stayed another season ;)

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 28, 2011, 10:26:59 PM
Congrats to former Liverpool great Javier Alejandro Mascherano on winning the Champions League tonight.
God, is that what Liverpool fans have been reduced too, congratulating former players for winning trophies with other clubs? How the great have fallen eh?

Does it hurt Pints?  Surely you'd be better off not coming in here to get even more annoyed :D

Dinny Breen

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 29, 2011, 08:38:00 AM
God, is that what Liverpool fans have been reduced too, congratulating former players for winning trophies with other clubs? How the great have fallen eh?

Does it hurt Pints?  Surely you'd be better off not coming in here to get even more annoyed :D

Fairly sad and pathetic in fairness,  riding on the coat tails of an ex-Liverpool player who left in such acrimonious circumstances in the pursuit of one-up-man-ship, seriously!!
#newbridgeornowhere

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 29, 2011, 08:44:37 AM

Fairly sad and pathetic in fairness,  riding on the coat tails of an ex-Liverpool player who left in such acrimonious circumstances in the pursuit of one-up-man-ship, seriously!!

Dinny Masch said it, Laoislad just repeated it, it's only a bit of craic and should be seen as that!!  If Man United fans are so upset by it why are they coming into the Liverpool thread along with an Arsenal fan to get annoyed :D

Dinny Breen

Meh! The cynic in me sees these guys as having affinity only to their bank balance and fail to see any craic in their comments.
#newbridgeornowhere

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 29, 2011, 09:10:22 AM
Meh! The cynic in me sees these guys as having affinity only to their bank balance and fail to see any craic in their comments.

Agreed but Masch isn't the brightest bulb in the box!  Anyway its just to wind up Manure ones and if it is juvenile well so what. We've had to listen to 20 years of their crap!

pintsofguinness

Hurt? annoyed? I'm not that big of a fan to be either. 
The only thing that hurts is my eyes from having to read drivel 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 29, 2011, 10:42:18 AM

A bit of advice get some Optrix and don't read the Liverpool thread anymore than if you want ot avoid 'drivel' ::)  Whatg do you expect us t type in here, glowing praise for Man Utd, get over yourself Pints and get a sense of humour or piss off!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 29, 2011, 01:47:03 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 29, 2011, 10:42:18 AM

A bit of advice get some Optrix and don't read the Liverpool thread anymore than if you want ot avoid 'drivel' ::)  Whatg do you expect us t type in here, glowing praise for Man Utd, get over yourself Pints and get a sense of humour or piss off!
FFS BC get a sense of humour yourself, my comments where tongue in cheek. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?