The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angermanagement

Highlights of Andy Carrolls brief performance against Chelsea.

Bingo

Makes Djimi Traore look like Messi  ;D

blewuporstuffed

Lads, couple of us heading over for the city game this weekend and were thinking of doing the stadium tour, is it worth doing?
anyone ever done it? Thinking of doing it early on the matchday (sunday)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 22, 2011, 11:58:15 AM
Lads, couple of us heading over for the city game this weekend and were thinking of doing the stadium tour, is it worth doing?

Pretty sure they don't do tours on matchday.

Bingo

They might do a limited tour on the matchday but it won't include dressing rooms or pitch side. Basically it is just the Muesum.

It well worth doing otherwise but i'd hold off till you can do the full one.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Bingo on November 22, 2011, 12:01:49 PM

They might do a limited tour on the matchday but it won't include dressing rooms or pitch side. Basically it is just the Muesum.

It well worth doing otherwise but i'd hold off till you can do the full one.
from what i can gather from the website, the saturday tiur the day before a live sky game, the tour is pretty much just the museum, but on the matchday you get to most of it aprt from the dressing rooms
been over a few time but never got round to doing the tour
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

junior9

I'm living over here and done the tour a couple of times with parents and friends etc when they were over visiting.  It is worth doing but like someone has said, i don't think they do it on match days at all, i've never heard of a shortened one.  I'd hold off til you can do it properly.

On a similar note, i've had tours a few stadiums, which is the best one you've been to?

deiseach

Quote from: junior9 on November 22, 2011, 06:34:41 PM
I'm living over here and done the tour a couple of times with parents and friends etc when they were over visiting.  It is worth doing but like someone has said, i don't think they do it on match days at all, i've never heard of a shortened one.  I'd hold off til you can do it properly.

Don't be so hasty to dismiss the Museum, which is open on match days. Only place in these islands that you can see this:

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: deiseach on November 22, 2011, 07:19:42 PM

Don't be so hasty to dismiss the Museum, which is open on match days. Only place in these islands that you can see this:

what is it ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

deiseach

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on November 22, 2011, 07:33:40 PM
Quote from: deiseach on November 22, 2011, 07:19:42 PM

what is it ?

It's the Coupe des Clubs Champions Européens. Sheesh.

muppet

On a similar note, i've had tours a few stadiums, which is the best one you've been to?

Clogher.
MWWSI 2017

supersub

Pretty sure you can't do tour on match day and nearly as sure you can't do it the day before a game either!

stew

Hey, the liverpool thread is about to hit 1000 pages.............................. welcome to the big leagues boys.  :P
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gawa316

Quote from: stew on November 22, 2011, 10:44:00 PM
Hey, the liverpool thread is about to hit 1000 pages.............................. welcome to the big leagues boys.  :P

It would've hit it along time ago. Wasn't the other Liverpool thread about 500 pages long?