The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armamike

Quote from: Hereiam on May 14, 2021, 09:40:25 AM
Mane's behaviour towards Klopp at the end was a bit disappointing and shows that everything is not well behind the scenes.

It was disappointing.  Not sure what Mane has to moan about - if we had strong enough back up he would have been 'rested' a few months back.
The front 3 have been very disjointed looking the past few months. The link up between them has been very poor imo. Whether there's any issues between the likes of Mane and Salah I don't know but on the pitch it doesn't look like they're in sync as they should be.
That's just, like your opinion man.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Armamike on May 14, 2021, 09:45:25 AM
Quote from: Hereiam on May 14, 2021, 09:40:25 AM
Mane's behaviour towards Klopp at the end was a bit disappointing and shows that everything is not well behind the scenes.

It was disappointing.  Not sure what Mane has to moan about - if we had strong enough back up he would have been 'rested' a few months back.
The front 3 have been very disjointed looking the past few months. The link up between them has been very poor imo. Whether there's any issues between the likes of Mane and Salah I don't know but on the pitch it doesn't look like they're in sync as they should be.

100%

Mane and salah are not cohesive during matches
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

imtommygunn

Would a big factor in Liverpool dropping off form so much not be Mane's form? He was superb last year but hasn't looked at it from what I saw.

trueblue1234

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 14, 2021, 10:20:12 AM
Would a big factor in Liverpool dropping off form so much not be Mane's form? He was superb last year but hasn't looked at it from what I saw.

I actually think Firminio's form has been as big an impact. When he's inform so much goes through him. And he's been the key to breaking down teams as he's a really smart player.
Mane always looks like a grumpy fecker!!
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

johnnycool

Quote from: trueblue1234 on May 14, 2021, 10:26:57 AM

I actually think Firminio's form has been as big an impact. When he's inform so much goes through him. And he's been the key to breaking down teams as he's a really smart player.

Klopp should give him a huge boot up the hole once he got him in that changing room.

Hereiam

If I were Klopp he wont play another minute of football this season

laoislad

Quote from: Hound on May 14, 2021, 06:53:06 AM
Quote from: laoislad on May 13, 2021, 10:17:37 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on May 13, 2021, 10:15:38 PM
Lovely win that...Bruno's playacting leading to our second was particularly delightful
Don't watch much of Man United, is he always at that moaning and play acting?
Not always. He only feigns injuries any time he's tackled. Every team has divers, but there's nobody like him for pretending to be injured. Lovely kudos that a goal came from it. Fair play to Keane for calling him out.

Lovely win. But nobody would be surprised if we feck up against WBA.
The only surprise would be if someone is surprised! I think we all know the possibility is high that they will drop points against one or the other. Couldn't beat either team at Anfield either remember.
Burnley will have fans back in the stadium also for that game which will benefit them.

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Quote from: Hereiam on May 14, 2021, 11:02:10 AM
If I were Klopp he wont play another minute of football this season
Ah would ya stop. I'm sure it was all sorted in the dressing room. Can't be going around holding grudges like that, of course he will play again this season.

imtommygunn

Yeah. If Jota hadn't been out for so long I think Liverpool would be looking at top 4.

Armamike

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 14, 2021, 11:13:09 AM

Yeah. If Jota hadn't been out for so long I think Liverpool would be looking at top 4.

Easily.  Without doubt. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

johnnycool

Klopp maybe learned not to play such a high line against Utd especially with the two centre backs they had.

Fabinho was more at fault for the Fernandez goal that Phillips who I think is a decent enough player who maybe needs to be playing beside a speedster of a centre back to make up for his shortcomings but he heads everything away in the box and Liverpool need someone like that available to them.

laoislad

laoislad

J70

Jeepers Creepers

Where does that take you up to now?