Quote from: J70 on February 07, 2025, 03:02:45 PMAbsolutely a great crop of players. Turlough carr, Thomas carr, mccahill all could be future inter county players. Then Kevin Muldoon probably the best out of the lot I hope four masters can keep him I know he's a great soccer prodigy but would love to see him in the future. Aswll as them players who are playing for AVS four masters also have senan carr, Caolán sweeny and Callum mcrea who are too old for school. Special mention to Theo coulhane prob most forgotten about player. Good luck AVS from down.Quote from: bennydorano on February 07, 2025, 02:02:58 PMNo harm to Maghera but would love to see Abbey VS winning the MacRory. Donegal Town might never see a generation of players come grouped together like that ever again.
Yep, this is once in a lifetime stuff for AVS and, indeed, Four Masters.
They're a rival club for myself, but I really hope they can keep all these lads involved in the coming years. Could be a real force in Donegal club football and, maybe, beyond. Might even get a couple of county seniors out of it.