Started by corn02, October 23, 2007, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: Taylor on March 27, 2020, 01:22:51 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on March 27, 2020, 12:17:46 PM
Quote from: Taylor on March 27, 2020, 08:48:07 AM
The Platform  :o :o

Any good?

Its worth a watch - you need to suspend reality while watching it.

Ending pissed me off a bit

Same... it's very very grim as well so don't be watching it if you're in a bad place!

trueblue1234

Quote from: theticklemister on January 15, 2020, 02:59:01 PM
Seen 'The Gentlemen'.

Took a wile to get going, but was class in the end.  Hugh Grant was superb as the sleazy photographer and the fella , he he was interviewing, was as cool as hell.

I had a Matthew McConnaghy hard on this week, so I watched a Time to Kill. Great show. Some amount of great actors and actresses in it.

Watched the gentlemen last night as well. Good show. Hugh Grant was brilliant I though. And I wouldn't be his biggest fan.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: trueblue1234 on March 30, 2020, 12:08:10 PM
Seen 'The Gentlemen'.

Took a wile to get going, but was class in the end.  Hugh Grant was superb as the sleazy photographer and the fella , he he was interviewing, was as cool as hell.

I had a Matthew McConnaghy hard on this week, so I watched a Time to Kill. Great show. Some amount of great actors and actresses in it.

Watched the gentlemen last night as well. Good show. Hugh Grant was brilliant I though. And I wouldn't be his biggest fan.

Hugh Grant has definitely based his creepy character on a real life journo. I thought he was excellent myself in it.

An Watcher

Thought this was on netflix but couldn't find it

An Watcher

Watched the siege of jadotville, very good

JoG2

Race : film about Jesse Owens. Really enjoyed it. Watched it on Rte. No sign on Netflix and £3.99 on Prime

PS: very little on Prime tbh

An Watcher

Meant to watch that jesse owens show the other night but missed it. Any good?

JoG2

Quote from: An Watcher on March 30, 2020, 07:17:33 PM
Meant to watch that jesse owens show the other night but missed it. Any good?

Really enjoyed it. With the clock going forward, it was a 2am finish.. Locked during lockdown  ;D

imtommygunn

Not a movie but anyone any thoughts on mandalorian? Looks ok thus far though more building up than anything.

Taylor

Quote from: An Watcher on March 30, 2020, 06:31:34 PM
Watched the siege of jadotville, very good

Great show Watcher.
Well put together

nrico2006

Quote from: trueblue1234 on March 30, 2020, 12:08:10 PM
Seen 'The Gentlemen'.

Like a lot of his films. Ed TV, Killer Joe, Mud, Interstellar and the Lincoln Lawyer are all brilliant too.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Jell 0 Biafra

Frailty is another great McConaughey movie.

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 30, 2020, 08:56:48 PM
Not a movie but anyone any thoughts on mandalorian? Looks ok thus far though more building up than anything.
I have enjoyed it and wouldn't be the biggest Star wars fan in the world

imtommygunn

Yeah I would watch Star Wars though am not a big fan boy or anything and think it's decent.

gallsman

Watched Syriana recent for first time in years. Great movie.