Football boss sent bullet in post

Started by ziggysego, March 29, 2008, 03:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyG

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on April 02, 2008, 07:45:51 PM
QuoteApologies - not having an indepth knowledge of blast bombs like you etc... However the incident of which I speak - November 1992 - the blast bomb was thrown from Olympia Drive outside the ground - fell short though.. I would imagine that a blast bomb thrown from Section F would have landed in the Kop...

and it was the uda by the way!!!!!!!!
It was indeed, typo in my previous post, I meant UFF not UVF (not that it really matters what label the scumbags were using). Also good to see that you try to stick to the facts, rather than the shite that Donagh's spouting.

The Village is UDA TERRITORY etc...

If you say so, I'll believe you. I haven't been anywhere near the Village in years.

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Donagh on April 02, 2008, 08:01:14 PM
and it was the uda by the way!!!!!!!! The Village is UDA TERRITORY etc...

Cue Sammy et al to tell us that Windsor Park is not in the Village but in fact situated in the commercial Boucher Road.

Windsor Park is built on a bog in the Bog Meadows (pitch question answered).............................. Commercial area? ..... Nah.. That's like saying that the Oval is located in the GB Airport.... Anyway, argument settled .. the scum on Saturday were a mixture of Combat 18 tourists who, at the behest of the Section F Linfield fans, came over for the game at the Oval and targeted Cosgroves as it was an easy hit!!! Still ... then again ... they are entitled to do such things as they are 'THE PEOPLE!!!!'... so they tell us... 

Mutley

Aye, these clowns look like the best fans in the world alright.  :-\

Build the stadium in Belfast. They having a laugh.

Fearon is right when he says the stadium should never be built in Belfast and sammyg is caught lying through his teeth once again. :-[

SammyG

Quote from: Mutley on April 02, 2008, 10:35:03 PM
sammyg is caught lying through his teeth once again. :-[

When was this?

Solomon Kane

Quote from: T Fearon on April 02, 2008, 04:51:49 PM
Was reading the Orange Letter to-day. Apparently a cd containing fascist and derogatory songs aimed at other clubs supporters was on sale in Linfield/IFA's retail shop, but has now been withdrawn. Linfield/IFA say they were unaware of the content ::)

FFS You coudn't make it up. Football for All, my arse as Jim Royle might say

Just out of curiousity, how many newspapers do you read a day, and how long do you spend on the internet? It must be a lonely life being Mrs Fearon. :'(

By the way, well done on getting your name in the tele tonight again, despite your silly protests about it's bias.

ziggysego

When and where was Our Wee Tony on the telly?
Testing Accessibility

his holiness nb

Quote from: SammyG on April 02, 2008, 10:38:41 PM
Quote from: Mutley on April 02, 2008, 10:35:03 PM
sammyg is caught lying through his teeth once again. :-[

When was this?

Take your pick Sammy, happens all the time  :D :D

I'm amazed you keep digging  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

Quote from: Solomon Kane on April 02, 2008, 10:39:16 PM
Just out of curiousity, how many newspapers do you read a day, and how long do you spend on the internet? It must be a lonely life being Mrs Fearon. :'(

Solomon, why didnt you ask the same of your pal Sammy, who posts much more often.

Is it cause he is unionist?  8)
Ask me holy bollix

An Fear Dearg

Quote from: T Fearon on March 31, 2008, 09:11:35 AMThe solution is of course for the likes of Cliftonville, Donegal Celtic etc to follow the example of Derry City and join the Eircom League. Look how successful this has proved for Derry.
Did Derry City not go bankrupt and have to be re-formed at one stage between their return in 1985 and today?

We were founder members of the IFA and the Irish League.  I can't see us moving.

Quote from: T Fearon on March 31, 2008, 09:11:35 AMAt the end of the day, Belfast Celtic and Derry City were forced out of the Irish League due to the fact that they constituted a threat of Linfield's dominance. This is waht is currently happening to Cliftonville.
I fear you may need to tell the IFA that.  At present they're helping us to fund our new £1.5m stand and changing rooms project.  And more ground improvements are in the pipeline, courtesy of their financial assistance.  They've also been extremely helpful with us in any of our licensing and invitational league application discussions and problems, and I think I could safely say that our relations with our governing body have never been better, at least in my 32 years as a Reds fan.  Granted they're not perfect (who is?) but I don't think there's any attempt to force us out of the league.  If our enemies couldn't manage it during the troubles, I certainly don't think they'll achieve it now, as our club moves from strength to strength...

An Fear Dearg

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on April 02, 2008, 07:42:52 PM
Quote from: Solomon Kane on April 02, 2008, 10:18:49 AM
Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on April 01, 2008, 07:02:37 PM
THE SAME SECTION F OF THE NORTH STAND FROM WHERE ADAIR AND HIS TATTOOED FUCKWITS SPROUTED THEIR BILE - LATER BLAST BOMBS - ONTO THE SPION KOP!!

Hurler - you would need one hell of an arm on you to throw a blast bomb onto the Spion Kop fron section F of the North Stand - section F is roughly a third of the way between the halfway line and the railway stand.
Apologies - not having an indepth knowledge of blast bombs like you etc... However the incident of which I speak - November 1992 - the blast bomb was thrown from Olympia Drive outside the ground - fell short though.. I would imagine that a blast bomb thrown from Section F would have landed in the Kop...
It was November 1991.  And the Section F that the Linfield hooligans are named after is the one in the South Stand, at the end nearest the Kop, where Cliftonville fans would have been.

Solomon Kane

Quote from: his holiness nb on April 03, 2008, 01:19:58 PM
Quote from: Solomon Kane on April 02, 2008, 10:39:16 PM

Solomon, why didnt you ask the same of your pal Sammy, who posts much more often.

Is it cause he is unionist?  8)

I have never net Sammy AFAIK so he isn't really a pal. He does seem like a top bloke to me all the same ;), and not being a unionist myself that has no bearing on my question. The reason I asked TF was that barely a week goes by without at least one of his ill-founded and mis-informed letters in the press.

I hope this has cleared things up for you NB.

Solomon Kane

THE SAME SECTION F OF THE NORTH STAND FROM WHERE ADAIR AND HIS TATTOOED FUCKWITS SPROUTED THEIR BILE - LATER BLAST BOMBS - ONTO THE SPION KOP!!

Hurler - you would need one hell of an arm on you to throw a blast bomb onto the Spion Kop fron section F of the North Stand - section F is roughly a third of the way between the halfway line and the railway stand.
Apologies - not having an indepth knowledge of blast bombs like you etc...

You are an arse.

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: An Fear Dearg on April 03, 2008, 02:42:05 PM

Apologies - not having an indepth knowledge of blast bombs like you etc... However the incident of which I speak - November 1992 - the blast bomb was thrown from Olympia Drive outside the ground - fell short though.. I would imagine that a blast bomb thrown from Section F would have landed in the Kop...
It was November 1991.  And the Section F that the Linfield hooligans are named after is the one in the South Stand, at the end nearest the Kop, where Cliftonville fans would have been.

Apologies - it was 1991 - SECTION F is the red seats nearest the KOP in the North Stand .. the one opened in 1984 ... (was in it for the first international .. Sept 12 84 N Ireland v Rumania).. The South Stand in those days was always season ticket holders and quite tame... The Shankill Skinz were the cheerleaders in the North Stand - when Cville played there there was a mass gathering of them on the top deck... Snooker balls and all .....

Hurler on the Bitch

That look out post has been blocking the view of the Kop since 1986.. SECTION F is the top deck in the North Stand .. opposite.

Solomon Kane

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on April 03, 2008, 07:51:00 PM

That look out post has been blocking the view of the Kop since 1986.. SECTION F is the top deck in the North Stand .. opposite.

No it's not according to my ticket for the last international. Section P is the  section in the upper tier nearest the Alex Russell stand. Unless of course I am a liar? ::)