The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Fantastic performance from Liverpool though very poor defending for the Chelsea goal.
Dominated the game from then on though and 1-3 didn't flatter them.
Lucas was very lucky and should have gotten a second yellow really, I was surprised he wasn't taken off after that.
#itson.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

TabClear

Good performance from Liverpool and deserved winners.  Luck with Liverpool today with two deflections. Lucas should have walked as should Costa. Lucas was excellent again.

José's interview was embarrassing.  Maybe it was one of his deliberately staged interviews to deflect attention from an awful performance but at some point he has toanswer some questions.  I would be very surprised if he is in charge for the next premier league game.

Armamike

Routine win.

Cant see Jose getting the boot until the summer. There's not many top managers they could bring in now. Maybe Buck?
That's just, like your opinion man.

fearbrags

Na Buck would never be given the top job at a big a club

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 31, 2015, 02:45:44 PM
I'd say fourth at the very least is secured
Fourth in the league,winning a cup would be the targets and both are achievable

brokencrossbar1

Holy smoly didn't expect that. Chelsea were poor but we're starting to look a bit better game by game. I thought the winning of the game was not just putting Benteke on but taking Milner off. It brought Coutinho more central and the threat was greater. A wee fact, Jurgen Klopp is the first Liverpool manager since Bob Paisley in 1974, to not lose any of his first 5 matches in charge.

vertigonights

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 31, 2015, 02:35:17 PM
It will be the refs fault for not putting lucas off according to jose i suspect ::)

Reckon Clattenburg was thinking, huh you said I called Mikel "monkey" a while back Ramires  ;)

Decent game. Liverpool better team with a lot more desire. Much better with benteke on too.

Cahill and terry are rubbish.

vertigonights

That looks like closer to the truth imtommygunn  ;D

stew

Far, far too early to be talking like that.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

From the Bunker

Liverpool are 6 points ahead of Chelski after 11 games, feck there are 27 games left or 81 points available. Fourth is far from sorted.

gawa316

Didn't  think that bait would've got any bites

laoislad

Still buzzing after yesterday.
Was up in the early hours with a teething child so watched to whole game again.
Great shift put in by the whole team.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

supersub

blewuporstuffed

Overall its been a really good start from Klopp, hopefully they can build on the Chelsea game, with putting a run of wins together.
Jose's behaviour after the game was pathetic.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either