Started by corn02, October 23, 2007, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Just watched this great film on youtube about an old moonshiner Popcorn Sutton

This is the Last Dam Run of Likker I'll Ever Make

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp56sT66D1U
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Denn Forever

Film "71" on Film4 tonight.  Worth watching?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

JoG2

Quote from: Denn Forever on November 25, 2015, 02:42:12 PM
Film "71" on Film4 tonight.  Worth watching?

very much so. a tense watch.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

5 Sams

Just catching up on a few movies. American Sniper...an enjoyable film...not sure what all the fuss was about though. Not a classic. Going to watch Fury later with Brad Pitt. Any opinions??
The Aristocrat Years

JoG2

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 28, 2015, 07:24:14 PM
Just catching up on a few movies. American Sniper...an enjoyable film...not sure what all the fuss was about though. Not a classic. Going to watch Fury later with Brad Pitt. Any opinions??

Fury is a brilliant film. 

Anyone see 'Love'  yet?  Had a wee nosey on Showbox  :o :o :o

bridgegael

Ring walk is at ten roughly,  didn't know you were mates with Pitt. Go for a klitscho knockout
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

5 Sams

Quote from: bridgegael on November 28, 2015, 07:53:36 PM

Ring walk is at ten roughly,  didn't know you were mates with Pitt. Go for a klitscho knockout

:D Smart fcuker.
The Aristocrat Years

Tony Baloney

Quote from: bridgegael on November 28, 2015, 07:53:36 PM

Date night in Bally-hoe-land.

nrico2006

Watched the Iceman, really enjoyed it.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Walter Cronc

Streamed bridge of spies the other night. Very glad I didn't pay to watch it in the cinema!

6/10 for me.

gallsman

Quote from: Walter Cronc on November 30, 2015, 09:12:13 AM
Streamed bridge of spies the other night. Very glad I didn't pay to watch it in the cinema!

6/10 for me.

DVD quality or ropey camcorder?

Soup an Samajiz

Saw Black Mass at the weekend, worth a watch, Johny Depp deserving of the plaudits in this one, tense thriller right the way thru.
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

Walter Cronc

Quote from: gallsman on November 30, 2015, 09:32:34 AM
Quote from: Walter Cronc on November 30, 2015, 09:12:13 AM

6/10 for me.

DVD quality or ropey camcorder?

Decent stream but not quite DVD quality haha

themac_23

watched a wee indie movie the other night when i couldn't sleep called Mississippi Grind, pretty random but for some reason i really enjoyed it, ben Mendolson and Ryan Reynolds worked well together, worth a watch.