Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

screenexile

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 07, 2015, 10:38:11 AM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on August 07, 2015, 10:29:22 AM
She takin the p1ss?  ;)

You're sh*tting me??

Very good!!

Also seems to be another superinjunction by a prominenet PL Goalkeeper about him riding Katie Price!!

JimStynes

Of all the women he could have picked, he picked her ffs

Hardy

Quote from: screenexile on August 07, 2015, 11:12:23 AM
She takin the p1ss?  ;)

You're sh*tting me??

Very good!!

Also seems to be another superinjunction by a prominenet PL Goalkeeper about him riding Katie Price!!

A lot of lads would be bragging about it.

johnneycool

She takin the p1ss?  ;)

You're sh*tting me??

Very good!!

did he not get married recently and she tweeted something about him telling the truth.

At this stage you must have no respect for your cóck to be putting it in that!

DuffleKing

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on August 07, 2015, 10:16:03 AM
Quote from: JimStynes on August 07, 2015, 10:11:04 AM
Nothing really showing up for me but is it a current female long distance world record holder?

This athlete has a distinctive running style!

Nods head in agreement

DuffleKing

Quote from: johnneycool on August 07, 2015, 01:28:59 PM
She takin the p1ss?  ;)

You're sh*tting me??

Very good!!

did he not get married recently and she tweeted something about him telling the truth.

At this stage you must have no respect for your cóck to be putting it in that!

http://www.heatworld.com/2015/06/katie-price-tweets-and-deletes-weird-message-to-england-goalkeeper-joe-hart-on-his-wedding-weekend

BarryBreensBandage

What I was always suspicious of was that every time a country would host the Olympics, there would be a meteoric rise up the medals table at that Olympics.Especially team GB. And where was their greatest success? In the cycling!

There are already reports that the follow on from 2012 is non-existent and that athlete development courses are being abandoned.

Surely if all the training and victories were above board, Team GB and the government would want to keep this momentum going after all the hard work? Suspect. Very Suspect.
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

bennydorano

Hmmmmm   https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/gbcyclingteam/article/Gbrst_gb-cyclingteam-GB-Cycling-Team-Medal-History--0

It is very interesting to see Athletics squirm at recent revelations, Coe is doing them no favours with his head in the sand approach. Matthew Syed had a fantastic article in the Times one day last week (I tried to post it then but it is subscription based online), there were a few nice quotables - paraphrasing - 'spectacular feats of sporting achievement are being treated as prima facia evidence of doping & that attitude is poisonous'.

imtommygunn

Quote from: BarryBreensBandage on August 10, 2015, 09:45:43 PM
What I was always suspicious of was that every time a country would host the Olympics, there would be a meteoric rise up the medals table at that Olympics.Especially team GB. And where was their greatest success? In the cycling!

There are already reports that the follow on from 2012 is non-existent and that athlete development courses are being abandoned.

Surely if all the training and victories were above board, Team GB and the government would want to keep this momentum going after all the hard work? Suspect. Very Suspect.

There have been massive cuts in funding post olympics. Massive. Tories would cut anything. There are olympic and world medalists not getting near funding and can't sustain training at the highest level.

The cycling in particular had big funding now it doesn't seem to have as much.

If you look at track and field though there are really only a handful who threaten.

That said not convinced all are innocent... athletics, in particular the 100 metres, is clouded with nothing but doubt these days.

Declan

gallsman

Quote from: Declan on August 11, 2015, 08:41:51 AM

I vividly remember that. Edmonton 2001 against Yegorova - sat up through the night to watch it almost all week. The BBC and Brendan Foster were all over Radcliffe's protest. If she turns out to have been on the juice it'll be absolutely calamitous for them all.

DuffleKing

I always book marked those games in my mind as the watershed for Radcliffe. Shortly after her performances kicked on from international to world class. Maybe it was simplyextra motivation...

ballinaman

Quote from: DuffleKing on August 11, 2015, 11:18:07 AM

I always book marked those games in my mind as the watershed for Radcliffe. Shortly after her performances kicked on from international to world class. Maybe it was simplyextra motivation...
Her marathon world record should have set alarm bells off years ago...minutes faster then previous record and women who've been proven to be juicing can't get near. Wonder will she up on bbc commentary team for world championships...