season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shortso79

Any news for the season ticket holders re the Armagh Down Match ?

Mourne Rover

I checked with the office at Croke Park and they said the tickets for the Athletic Grounds would be sent out by ordinary post on Monday. Hopefully they will arrive by tomorrow.

Shortso79

NP 76

I did the same Mourne Rover i thought last year they always e mailed us lto let us know what was going on but i sent them an e mail today to find out

goldenyears

I got this email reply today lads:

Thank you for your email.

Your tickets are being posted directly to you for this weekends game.

Le meas

The GAA Ticket Office

ONeill

I wasn't aware of that. I thought the card itself was to be used for the Championship games.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

MK

Ulster SFC: Armagh v Down- Hard Copy tickets posted out

www.gaa.ie/seasonticket

NP 76

Got tickets this morning in the post no bother

Smokin Joe

The non-professionalism displayed by the Ticket Office is unreal.

I received the following email at 10.07 this morning:
As a season ticket holder you have been posted a hard copy ticket for the match this weekend between Down and Armagh

If you have not received your hard copy ticket for this weekend please contact the season ticket office on 0818227009 by close of business today and we can make arrangements for you to collect your ticket at Stile 16 at the Morgan Athletic Grounds.

1 - The phone number they give cannot be accessed from the North.  It is safe to assume that 99% of all people who received this email are based in the North.  How difficult could it have been for them to give the number that could be dialled from up here?

2 - The tickets were apparently posted on Monday.  They could have said that email out at any time during this week, but for some reason only known to themselves they wait until Friday mid morning to send it.  It is entirely feasible that not everyone will have seen that email by close of business today.  What do they do in that case?

Unreal, how they don't think about how the real life works..........

PAULD123

I received this email also. However I had already got one on Monday telling me they had been posted out. didn't you get the first one?

The number can be accessed from the north you just use the international dialling code, so it is - 00353818227009.

I got mine yesterday, have you not received yours yet?

Smokin Joe

Quote from: PAULD123 on May 27, 2011, 03:54:49 PM
I received this email also. However I had already got one on Monday telling me they had been posted out. didn't you get the first one?

The number can be accessed from the north you just use the international dialling code, so it is - 00353818227009.

I got mine yesterday, have you not received yours yet?

No, I didn't get the email on Monday.

I know that the number can be dialled with a code, my point is that all the recipients of that email would be based in the North, so why not do the work for the people (ie customer care) and write down the dialling code on the email.

And yes, tickets came on Thursday, however, that wasn't the point of my rant.

NP 76

I know where you are coming from Joe for a big set up their service is very poor . It is always up to ourselves to do the running . Everyone i have spoken to have had numerous faults over the start of this scheme . For all that its a great offer and means that the people following the games are getting the tickets not standing waiting to see if you have a ticket from the club or not.

KIDDO 4

Tyrone take on Monaghan in the Ulster GAA Football Senior Championship Quarter-Final on Sunday June 5th in Healy Park, Omagh.

As a Season Ticket holder you have secured your ticket for this match. Hard copy ticket(s) are on their way out to you in the post.

Please note that as this will be your county's first 2011 Championship match, your credit card will not be charged for this fixture.

There is no guest offer for this fixture.

Entry on Sunday will be possible through any of the stand turnstiles.

IMPORTANT: Please send any queries or responses to seasonticket@gaa.ie.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office

Maguire01

This set up is ridiculous. The tickets for Sunday are allocated to the stand. You can't buy a second ticket. You can't go to the terrace. If another friend or family member has a season ticket, you probably won't even be sitting beside them. So if you have a season ticket, you'll most likely be sitting on your own.

It's not like we're looking at a sell out. Might try for the terrace anyway.

Rossfan

Why don't you just stay at home if it's that much of an inconvenience to you  :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM