season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throw ball

Armaghniac as a fellow Armagh season ticket holder I did not receive an email either. Your complaint must have wiped us all out! ;D

SHEEDY

the season tickets werent being scanned in newry today. the steward said it was an exempt week. wonder how this will be worked out when people have to have proof of 60% attendance.
nil satis nisi optimum

Maguire01

It was all very high-tech in Armagh today - the woman at the turnstile was writing down everyone's 14 digit card number!

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: SHEEDY on February 20, 2011, 08:47:32 PM
the season tickets werent being scanned in newry today. the steward said it was an exempt week. wonder how this will be worked out when people have to have proof of 60% attendance.

The season-ticket scanners didn't turn up in time for everyone in Omagh last night, and consequently they had to scan those tickets that hadn't already been scanned at half-time.

Don't see how they can have an 'exempt' week, there's no such provision.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

artisan2010

Brother is a season ticketholder and was told in Newry today that every seaon ticket holder would be counted as attending today. Attendance must have been a lot more than it looked!

armaghniac

QuoteBrother is a season ticketholder and was told in Newry today that every seaon ticket holder would be counted as attending today. Attendance must have been a lot more than it looked!

Almost all season ticket holders would have gone to this one (or sent someone else with their ticket), as there wasn't much travel involved.

Is there any sign of a discount deal for the All Ireland cub championships? There was last year.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

NP 76

Bluebell i would e mail them on this issue it happened me last year and also this year but to keep my record of attendance recorded i sent them a quick e mail

PAULD123

Quote from: NP 76 on April 11, 2011, 06:23:28 PM
Bluebell i would e mail them on this issue it happened me last year and also this year but to keep my record of attendance recorded i sent them a quick e mail

Yep, that's what I did too. Best to get an email confirmation back from them to guarantee they have accepted your attendance.

soldier of destiny

Has anyone heard anything about your season ticket gaining you access to Croke Park for the League finals?  I know in previous years it did but you always got an e-mail informing you of it.  Since I received no e-mail this year I presumed the practice had been discontinued.  However I was having a look at the Croke Park Facebook page and noticed this message:

Quote from: Paddy SavageIs it true that season ticket holders from any county can get into the league final for free on Sunday????

Quote from: Croke ParkOnce you have paid for your season ticket and bring it along to the game. When you get here you need to go to gate C1 on the Cusack Side where you will get an entry ticket. Hope this information helps and enjoy the game.

Did anyone outside of those from participating counties get an e-mail?  I'd be guessing not seeing as it hasn't been posted here.  I was going to head along to the games on Sunday anyway, it's a bit of a pain though as if the post from Croke Park is accurate you'll only be able to get a ticket on your own, not much use if you're going with friends, i'll manage though you can't beat a free ticket.

NP 76

I have season tickets but never got an e mail but saw that on facebook ok . You would think the least they could do was e mail us all if they wanted to offer us the chance to go . As far as i can remember i got an e mail last year and could of attended both saturdays and sundays games

PAULD123

ALL season ticket holders will get in for free. Here was my email to Croke Park:

I wonder if you can help. Is it true that all county's season ticket holder get admitted to the National league final or is it just the competing counties season ticket holders?

Here was their reply:

Thanks for your e-mail.

All Football Season Ticket holders will gain free admission to this weekend's Allianz National football League Finals.
For the Division 3 & 4 games on Saturday please go to stile F1 at the Hogan Stand and you will gain entry there. For Division 1 & 2 on Sunday please go to Stile C1 at the Cusack Stand.

Please ensure to bring your season ticket with you.

orangeman

What happens if the Dubs fill the stadium ? Will it be first come, first serve ?

How do they know how many is going to turn up ?

Goldengreen

Just got my ticket for the Donegal Antrim games in the post, says on it uncovered seating, though it would be covered seating area we would get tickets for.

Also it has the row and seat number printed on it, but just wondering is it assigned seating as this game, this game is pay at the gate and so would be hard to do assigned seat for people that pay a the gate. Really asking this as I plan to take the nephew to the game and so would want him sitting beside me if its assigned seating this will not be possible.

PAULD123

Does anyone know how the season ticket works for championship matches? Do Croke park automatically send out tickets for these games or do you have to apply for them?

What about qualifiers and the like which are not all-ticket games, do you have to print something off or just turn up with your card?

Rossfan

Qualifiers usually a turn up with your card.
Other game sno doubt you'll get an "a chara" email from the GAA outlining the arrangements.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM