The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Joe

Good man Rufus - the beer must have been good anyway ;)

john mcgill

Rufus
Loks like I wasn't the only person on the beer yesterday.  Hope the head is good today

stew

I am delighted to here that the day went well Rufus, thanks for all you do for the club and I am delighted that all who went had a blast. These trips are becoming legendry by all accounts and again great job.

Feck the begrudgers! ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

say nothin

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What can I say....Fantastic Day.

Thanks to all those who supported a financially rewarding day for the club..

even had 3 winners myself.. :o

Louis the Red

Well done to Say Nothing and the rest of the Raceday Committee, on an excellent day and a great money spinner for the club.

These are the lads you want about the club, lads who give up a lot of their time and want nothing in return. A lot of work went into organising yesterday, great to see it went so well . ;D ;D ;D ;D

Horatio Kane

Top day and well done to Yorkie, Frankie and Stumpy again.
To all the begrudgers (including many within our club) I say "take a long hard suck of my ass!".

PS Congrats yo Paul Duffy (Ogs man) on winninig the star prize and happy anniversary!!

Rufus T Firefly

Well done to all the Race Day Committee - Say Nothin and Horatio Kane here on the Board, and Uncle Stumps and Frankie McKenna amongst others - absolutley great day, and a wonder chicken curry back at the Club!!   ;D

Congratulations to all the winners in the prize draw, including Rufus Senior, Killer Cartmill and Baby Duffy!

And I also got a lock of membership amidst the pandemonium!!   8)

Joe and John McGill - the head is a wee bit light today!  :-[

Scarface

Some back slapping been done here. Glad it was a good day tho. Think it funny tho that some people who did ask why some of the harps players were going to other clubs have been called begrudgers. Surely this was a legitiate question. Rufus, in one of your posts you sound delirious - get a few tablets.

bennydorano

Quote from: Scarface on March 12, 2007, 08:47:15 AM
Some back slapping been done here. Glad it was a good day tho. Think it funny tho that some people who did ask why some of the harps players were going to other clubs have been called begrudgers. Surely this was a legitiate question. Rufus, in one of your posts you sound delirious - get a few tablets.

Is delirious another way of saying shitfaced?

maddog

Glad to hear it was a good one, can you believe i gave the big ginger fella a 10/1 winner (thats moyne) and he didnt do it.  ::)

Spiritof98

Great day on Saturday, no winners until the last race ''Jack the Bus'' @ 25/1 shot happy days, I was telling Rufus about it in the club and ever the professional- hand out for membership :-[ ;D ;D

The auction was a great success, any truth in the rumours that Andrew Nesbitt had been tranquillized on sat evening.

Proud to be a Harps man!
I'll go back if Marsdens back

say nothin

Fair dues to Nesbitt, Drove from Cork to do the auction, and it was worth while. topman for auctions any of yous clubs running an auction in the not to distant future...he made a good day into a great day.. ;D

class act, and I'm also glad to hear feedback from the racegoers, that everyone had a good day..Harpo won a TV as well :o

RP Macmurphy

I'm going to join in this back slapping here and say congratulations to all of the Race Day Committee on a fantastic day and a great piece of work for the Club, and thanks to all those people who supported the day.

I really enjoyed myself despite getting cleant - not a winner. 

Andrew Nesbitt was great but I was a bit disappointed that Aoife Darragh wasn't up for auction because I was prepared to go large! :)

QuoteProud to be a Harps man!

I couldn't agree more!

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Scarface on March 12, 2007, 08:47:15 AM
Some back slapping been done here. Glad it was a good day tho.

Good man!   ;)

Quote from: Scarface on March 12, 2007, 08:47:15 AMRufus, in one of your posts you sound delirious.

In only one?!?!!? You mustn't read my posts too often!!  ;D

thewingedlady

Just seen that Charlie got a Sigerson All-Star for his efforts with Queens. Fair play to him, another gong for the Harps man!