The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughinpaddy

number 3 in the second race ;)  cant think of its name but as soon as I do I'll post it.   
I ain't gettin on no plane!

bennydorano

Someone was telling me this morning that 2 of the Chase races are off already, any official confirmation of that?

Spiritof98

ffs thats cat.

Any chance of the whole meeting being cancelled!!
I'll go back if Marsdens back

laughinpaddy

heard that myself benny but don't know how true.  Still the weather is due to clear up so hopefully a good day out will not be ruined!

Louis the Red

Race Details
2.45pm     The Special Olympics Maiden Hurdle of €12,000                           
3.15pm     The As You Like It Restaurant Hurdle of €16,000
3.45pm     The Imperial Cars.ie Hurdle of €17,000
4.15pm     The James Lawless Beginners Steeplechase of €15,000
4.45pm     The Maynooth Handicap Steeplechase of €12,500
5.15pm     The Dunshaughlin Handicap Hurdle of €17,500
5.45pm     The Fairyhouse Members (Pro/Am) Flat race of €10,000

Please note that Saturday's Hurdles and Bumpers will be run on the main track.  The Chases will be run on the inside track however this track is currently unraceable.

The going is currently Heavy.

FROM FAIRYHOUSE SITE

Spiritof98

Just being trivial but why have we not got a race sponsered by the club.

The last day it looked great have the Armagh Harps Hadicap Chase etc. It was a nice touch watching members our committee present the trophy.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

whataboutthewha

There's a lot of money to be lost on those races!  ::)

If the inside track is closed would the chases not just be run on the main track over the same distance or what way does it work?
Not very accustomed to the aul race meetings! 

laughinpaddy

Just watched a race in Thurles there, very bad conditions, was surprised it wasn't cancelled.  Hope Fairyhouse isn't as bad!!

say nothin

Just to keep yous chaps up to date.

There will only be 6 races on Saturday as opposed to 7 due to the inside track being unraceable.
Racing commences at 2.45 with the last race now at 5.15pm
There will be a race in the format of 'The Armagh Harps Handicap hurdle' (not sure what race. will know in the morning and post it up), and we will be presenting the winning owner with an extremely large bottle of champagne..And an undisclosed sum of money. (thirty euro, i think :o).

any other queries, post them and i will try to resolve them. Fairyhouse have confirmed with me that their will be racing on Saturday, no doubt about it.......!!

happy punting...and remember ALWAYS back the last FAV at ireland as a puller out.... :) :)

Orior

Quote from: say nothin on March 08, 2007, 11:12:06 PM

any other queries, post them and i will try to resolve them.

Who's lucking after the women in Armagh while yous uns are away enjoying yourselves?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Top Spy

Get on nina cabberry for the last race. good thing!!!!

say nothin

Race Details
2.45pm     The As You Like It Restaurant Hurdle of €16,000
3.15pm     The Special Olympics Maiden Hurdle of €12,000 (Division 1)
3.45pm     The Special Olympics Maiden Hurdle of €12,000 (Division 2)
4.15pm     The Imperialcars.ie Hurdle of €17,000
4.45pm     The Armagh Harps GFC Handicap Hurdle of €17,500
5.15pm     The Fairyhouse Members (Pro-Am) INH Flat Race of €10,000

john mcgill

£3000 for an autographed international rules jersey.  Makes the post on the non GAA discuussion site seem irrelevant.  The auction at Fiayhouse seems to be going well according to thev texts my neighbour is getting.

Rufus T Firefly

John McGill, your neighbour is the recipient of accurate texts my friend.

Anyone who does not like Armagh Harps - and there are a few on here - look away now please!  :D

What a day for Na Clairsigh Ard Mhacha!!! An absolutely brilliant auction for many great prizes did the bizzo for your Club - this of course followed a great day of racing!

Tell me - people out there don't like the Harps anymore - got something to say about our Committee?!?!   :D

Eat up my friend, eat up !!  :-*

Remind me again - there's someone not happy?!?!   :D :D

A last reminder if I may - our Club had a brilliant day today!!!

What a great time to be a member of Na Clairsigh, Ard Mhacha!!!

Any irrelevances that anyone would like to mention??    :D :D