The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiritof98

All because of a game of Golf. Tut Tut, its all eggies fault :P
I'll go back if Marsdens back

Passing_Interest

Another newbie on board......Howya Lads !
Can anyone confirm that the Underage training starts again this Sunday at 10:30 up at the field ?
Or is it off cause the County are playing ?
I have a wee lad in the house, going mental to get back kickin' (....no its not Stumpy ;))
Nothing but the same old story.........

Armagh Cúchulainns

Sunday 25th @ 10:30am

Under 10
Under 8
Under 6

If there is to be a cancellation management will be there but as you say they're goin mad looking footbal.

Check www.armaghharps.com youth section for further details and updated information weekly.
Its all about the Hurling.

judas1

Quote from: Spiritof98 on March 20, 2007, 12:45:13 PM
All because of a game of Golf. Tut Tut, its all eggies fault :P
spirit, it was the £140.00 a week for taking the boys from belfast to training, when it was stopped he fell out with everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D

Na Clairsigh

Know someone interested in the Harps ladies team, does anyone know when they train and how to sign up

bennydorano

Contact Marty Gill or Paula powell, you'll be able to get their numbers from the Club 37 523281 (after 7pm)

whataboutthewha

Is it the Senior team or underage they're interested in 'Na Clairsigh'?

Top Spy

Louis the Red

QuoteTo Many spy's on here

Root them out :(

Na Clairsigh

It was the seniors Benny.  got martys number anyways, all sorted cheers.

Na Clairsigh

The first round against the All Ireland champions on the 1st June fast approaches.  How does everyone fancy our chances??

thewingedlady

Hopefully they'll still be hungover from their All-Ireland success and we can catch them on the hop. First team in 12 years to beat Cross in the county c'ship. Sounds good.

stew

Tommy Moirs would do you no harm and if he wants to defect to the piggery then let him, at least he is still involved with a club.

I spoke to a top Ogs man just yesterday and he thinks that Tommy is a lunatic that will be trying to run the club in about three weeks, All I know is he was involved with the Harps and apart from the outrageous spoofing he does he is a harmless fecker and not a bad lad at all at all.

Maybe the man should stick to golfing.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

bennydorano

I'm sure everyone knows by now that the B game v Ogs tonight is off.

Away to Keady next week, players to assemble at Abbey for 6ish.