The Official Glasgow Rangers UEFA Cup Final Thread

Started by Minder, May 02, 2008, 09:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: SammyG on May 15, 2008, 12:33:51 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 15, 2008, 12:29:38 PM
This will hopefully put an end to the Old Firm tag and the myth that both Glasgow clubs are different sides of the same shitty coin.t
How will it end it and why is it a myth. It is a statement of fact.

Rankers tear up Manchester whilst in 2003 Celtic leave only goodwill behind them in Seville. You'd like to think that even those with their heads stuck in the sand will begin to see the rays of light.

It's a myth because you, de media and de uneducated perpetuate it.

It's a statement of fact? Just because u said it  :D

Quote from: SammyG on May 15, 2008, 12:33:51 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 15, 2008, 12:29:38 PM
Although there will still be people like SammyG who will have a vested interest in proposing this.
What vested interest?

Ah u know, instead of addressing the issues at that club, just lump them in with their biggest competitors to deflect from who they are and what they stand for (which is what your beloved NI did for God knows how many years). By trying to equate them instead of calling it for what it is, u are avoiding the issue which is de fact that the majority of NI's support would also be supporters of Rangers. So in effect you are trying to drag Rankers off de floor whilst pulling Celtic down to meet them and at the same time trying to rise the boat that is NI. As an aside I think some good work has been done in NI but there's a hell of a lot more to do...

Quote from: The Gs Man on May 15, 2008, 01:18:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F965rbxetrw

Particularly nasty one.  42secs in

That's de worst yet, no words to describe that  >:(
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

lfdown2

where in the name of fcuk did his colleagues go?he could have been killed christ id be fukin ragin at them!

also scotlands shame perform again! pig grunt...

Mickey Linden

Just seen the video there. Absolute disgraceful scenes!!! Whats SammyGs take on this?????
I seriously cant picture the Celtic fans in similar scenes!

T Fearon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7402561.stm

Does this sound familiar. Phrases like "Only a small minority" etc etc. Particularly laughable is the quote from the Scottish Tory and Rangers supporter. Tories like to style themselves as the party of law and order and would normally cheerfully hang any offender...except when it comes to their own of course >:(

Minder

Some Scottish politicians want an investigation into the " police heavy handedness" and why riot police were deployed, i thought the Shinners had copyright on that phrase. Did they want the police to be armed with spud guns?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

SammyG

Quote from: Mickey Linden on May 15, 2008, 03:54:02 PM
Just seen the video there. Absolute disgraceful scenes!!! Whats SammyGs take on this?????

My take (for the millionth time) is that they are the scum of the earth and I hope they're put away for a long time.
Quote from: Mickey Linden on May 15, 2008, 03:54:02 PM
I seriously cant picture the Celtic fans in similar scenes!
Try watching some of the videos on Youtube.

stew

Rangers were dire, simply pathetic. They got what they deserved which was nothing and their fans let them down again. It takes more than a few years to wash the stain of naked bigotry away and their fans, a large section of them anyway, shamed a club that has no shame, that is hard to do.

I hope the fine is large and they get suspended from Europe the knackers.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: lfdown2 on May 15, 2008, 03:38:57 PM

where in the name of fcuk did his colleagues go?he could have been killed christ id be fukin ragin at them!

also scotlands shame perform again! pig grunt...

Look more closely and u'll see one of his colleagues get jumped earlier and receive similar if not worse treatment. Never before has the term hunnish hordes been more apt...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

behind the wire

i never really get involved in these types of debate, i usually sit back and laugh. but i just want to ask sammy is there any chance he could give us a few links to the youtube pictures of celtic fans behaving like animals. you claim to have seen them so im sure you'll know where to find them.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

SammyG

Quote from: behind the wire on May 15, 2008, 04:32:51 PM
i never really get involved in these types of debate, i usually sit back and laugh. but i just want to ask sammy is there any chance he could give us a few links to the youtube pictures of celtic fans behaving like animals. you claim to have seen them so im sure you'll know where to find them.

Follow the link on page 5 in this thread and you'll find plenty. I can't get into youtube at the minute, it's blocked in work.

behind the wire

i couldnt really be bothered looking. ill let you do that sometime. you always seem to want proof of everything so im sure you'll not mind providing proof of the celtic fans behaving badly somewhere. give me a shout when you post the links.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

SammyG

Quote from: behind the wire on May 15, 2008, 04:45:53 PM
i couldnt really be bothered looking. ill let you do that sometime. you always seem to want proof of everything so im sure you'll not mind providing proof of the celtic fans behaving badly somewhere. give me a shout when you post the links.

The link has already been posted, on page 5. If you want I can post it again, when I can get into Youtube.