Armagh Vs Dorty Dubs

Started by Uladh, March 18, 2008, 10:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feckitt

Quote from: topgun on March 28, 2008, 10:47:39 AM
armagh team and panel according to website for sundays game
The bould Francie has not been named in the subs.  Does anyone know if he took a knock in training.  Was looking forward to him teaching Conal Keaney a lesson

High Catch

I dont't think the subs on Sunday will be strictly as appears on the squad list.

mackers

Mhacadoir, under a banner headline of "the future's bright, the future's orange" he assesses the change in style of play under the new manager (fair enough) but a few statements like "Armagh are in a better position than Tyrone" will only put pressure on. Next thing we'll be taking the flak that Monaghan have over the last few weeks about "not being as good as they thought they were". To be fair very few in Armagh are talking up the team in the same way as very few in Monaghan talked up their team.
I'd rather keep the head low for a while yet and let Paddy Heaney continue to talk crap about Derry.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

mhacadoir

cheers mackers... i agree, i think we are in a better position not getting talked up, the whole Armagh are finished talk never did us any harm before.

thebandit

Quote from: High Catch on March 28, 2008, 11:40:59 AM
I dont't think the subs on Sunday will be strictly as appears on the squad list.

It would appear that way alright...

Throw ball

Mackers as you are well aware none of us talk any sense when a match is on! Still hope for a win on Sunday.

Fuzzman

Lads

Keep an eye out for the Dub defenders targeting your younger team members.
They seem to have a policy of trying to scare them by hitting them hard and often off the ball to stop them having a good game

Paul Casey really went to town on young Mulgrew back in Battle of Omagh from the off and as usual lineman stood and did nothing.

I'm not saying they're the only team that does this but just wondered would they be up to the same in Bandit country.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Fuzzman on March 28, 2008, 01:58:55 PM
Lads

They seem to have a policy of trying to scare them by hitting them hard and often off the ball to stop them having a good game

Paul Casey really went to town on young Mulgrew back in Battle of Omagh from the off and as usual lineman stood and did nothing.

I'm not saying they're the only team that does this but just wondered would they be up to the same in Bandit country.

Put that fishing rod away you!  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

heffo

Lads

The same Paul Casey who was headbutted by Galvin in the All-Ireland semi last year right in front of the linesman and "as usual" nothing was done?

Goats Do Shave

Quote from: heffo on March 28, 2008, 02:12:01 PM
Lads

The same Paul Casey who was headbutted by Galvin in the All-Ireland semi last year right in front of the linesman and "as usual" nothing was done?

Wonder why he head butted him?

Casey is the McMenimin of Dublin! - A better footballer with his mouth shut!

heffo

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on March 28, 2008, 02:14:52 PM
Quote from: heffo on March 28, 2008, 02:12:01 PM
Lads

Wonder why he head butted him?

Probably the same thing Freeman did Sunday

Uladh

the only wonder about casey is that he gets a game

loughshore lad

Quote from: AFS on March 28, 2008, 02:19:07 PM
Lads

Would any Dorty Dubs have the nerve to try anything with Francie sitting, raring to go just yards away. The Vinny Corey incident in Cross' match against Clontibret last year has proven that Francie doesn't even have to be playing to scare the shit out of the opposition.

What happened between Corey and Bellew that day?

illdecide

Bellew the terminator... :D :D You's lads are some craic I'm sure if Francie read some of these posts he'd be embarrassed the way people talk about him like he's some kind of indestructible machine. If he gets the right thump he'll fall just like everyone else my friend (sorry to burst you're bubble)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

Quote from: AFS on March 28, 2008, 03:56:33 PM
Quote from: illdecide on March 28, 2008, 03:54:14 PM
Bellew the terminator... :D :D You's lads are some craic I'm sure if Francie read some of these posts he'd be embarrassed the way people talk about him like he's some kind of indestructible machine. If he gets the right thump he'll fall just like everyone else my friend (sorry to burst you're bubble)

I'll believe it when I see it  :P

Tell ya what it would be some scrap with Francie and my BA :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch