Armagh Vs Dorty Dubs

Started by Uladh, March 18, 2008, 10:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: Frank Casey on March 28, 2008, 10:11:37 PM
Quote from: orangeman on March 28, 2008, 10:09:31 PM
I'd go for the Stats man again !  ;D ;D

Are you saying Galvin was a softer target than Freeman. Careful now >:(

Not at all - in fact Freeman has been well softened up by Stato after last weekend !

Jinxy

I've a feeling there'll be clipboards and pencils flying everywhere for this one.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

orangeman

Quote from: Jinxy on March 28, 2008, 10:58:36 PM
I've a feeling there'll be clipboards and pencils flying everywhere for this one.

There must have been video cameras, pencils, note books etc in Parnellgate ! There could be smuggled diesel everywhere on Sunday !  ;D

Jinxy

Crossmaglengate could be bigger than all the previous "gates" put together. The Dubs will be under the microscope bigtime and I've a feeling the Armagh boys will test their mettle early doors.

orangeman

Quote from: Jinxy on March 28, 2008, 11:09:49 PM
Crossmaglengate could be bigger than all the previous "gates" put together. The Dubs will be under the microscope bigtime and I've a feeling the Armagh boys will test their mettle early doors.

But you know Jinxy that the Dubs under Pillar simply WON'T back down - they're afraid of nobody and being so close to the Monaghan border, they might have time on the way to the match to go and look for a few of those Monaghan lads and give them another beating !! I can just see Pillar now planning this hit and run raid - apologies afterwards of course !!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

bigpaul

I for one would like to extend a long overdue welcome to Armagh to our Dublin friends for Sunday.I can't see where all the confidence in Armagh is coming from,Dublin are a completely different proposition to anything that Armagh have played this year,if Armagh can match them and be there at the finish I will be delighted!

jodyb

Quote from: bigpaul on March 28, 2008, 11:23:22 PM
I for one would like to extend a long overdue welcome to Armagh to our Dublin friends for Sunday.I can't see where all the confidence in Armagh is coming from,Dublin are a completely different proposition to anything that Armagh have played this year,if Armagh can match them and be there at the finish I will be delighted!

Sure what are ye talkin about? The last Dublin fella that ventured into armagh in a combative way was captain kelly with a sh!tload of free state guns to get the row goin right!!! Sure didn Charlie get elected on the back of it. ;)

orangeman

Quote from: jodyb on March 28, 2008, 11:31:20 PM
Quote from: bigpaul on March 28, 2008, 11:23:22 PM

Sure what are ye talkin about? The last Dublin fella that ventured into armagh in a combative way was captain kelly with a sh!tload of free state guns to get the row goin right!!! Sure didn Charlie get elected on the back of it. ;)

Sure the country was never as well off with Charlie in charge - ok he got a few quid for himself but he helped everybody out - didn't he look after the pensioners well ?

Jinxy

I predict both teams will be down a man by the end. My money is on Whelan and McKeever. Straight red for Whelo, 2 yellows for McKeever.

orangeman

Quote from: Jinxy on March 28, 2008, 11:34:43 PM
I predict both teams will be down a man by the end. My money is on Whelan and McKeever. Straight red for Whelo, 2 yellows for McKeever.

Whelo doesn't do red cards ! No matter what he does - refs just give him a wee lecture and he apologises and promises to be good .

armaghniac

Jackeens might be advised that if you travel from the M1 to Culloville, rather than turning on the Shelagh road, that the left hand side of the road is in Monaghan for a few metres. Please attend to any calls of nature there.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

bigpaul

Mc Keever hasn't even looked like getting a yellow this year,will have to be severely provoked in my opinion!

orangeman

Quote from: armaghniac on March 28, 2008, 11:42:45 PM
Jackeens might be advised that if you travel from the M1 to Culloville, rather than turning on the Shelagh road, that the left hand side of the road is in Monaghan for a few metres. Please attend to any calls of nature there.

Or if you feel you need to issue any further apologies, please do so before the match !!  ;)

Jinxy

Word is that Whelo is breaking in a new set of gloves.

orangeman

Who is going to put them on for him ?

I wouldn't fancy a slap from him on Sunday if he's going to wear these !  ;D