Armagh Vs Dorty Dubs

Started by Uladh, March 18, 2008, 10:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

QuoteI'll believe it when I see it

Even Francie is afraid of John Donaldson!

However hopefully Sunday's game won't be another battle of Omagh but more like Armagh v Dublin 2002, where Armagh wins a game with some good scores.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

slow corner back

Quote from: AFS on March 28, 2008, 03:56:33 PM
Quote from: illdecide on March 28, 2008, 03:54:14 PM
Bellew the terminator... :D :D You's lads are some craic I'm sure if Francie read some of these posts he'd be embarrassed the way people talk about him like he's some kind of indestructible machine. If he gets the right thump he'll fall just like everyone else my friend (sorry to burst you're bubble)

I'll believe it when I see it  :P

look out the video of the all-ireland semi 2005 when Sean Cavanagh leaves him on his arse just before tyrones first goal. Francie is a classic old style full back but as ill decide says if hit right he will drop like anyone else

mackers

Not this sh1t again. Ye Tyrone boys are unbelievable!!! Cavanagh hit Bellew a frontal charge at high speed when he wasn't prepared for it. Get over it for fcuk's sake. I'm surprised they don't have a monument up for it in the Moy the way some of ye ding on about it! If Bellew and Cavanagh went for a 50/50 challenge I know who my money would be on.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

red hander

Quote from: mackers on March 28, 2008, 05:26:52 PM
Not this sh1t again. Ye Tyrone boys are unbelievable!!! Cavanagh hit Bellew a frontal charge at high speed when he wasn't prepared for it. Get over it for fcuk's sake. I'm surprised they don't have a monument up for it in the Moy the way some of ye ding on about it! If Bellew and Cavanagh went for a 50/50 challenge I know who my money would be on.

ABSOLUTE BALLIX MACKERS ... That was the fairest shoulder challenge I've ever seen in my life and you are the first Armagh man in 3 years to whinge about it, and this is from a Tyrone man who actually admires Francie :'(

Armagh Exile

QuoteEven Francie is afraid of John Donaldson!
Even John Donaldson is afraid of John Donaldson!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: red hander on March 28, 2008, 05:52:11 PM

ABSOLUTE BALLIX MACKERS ... That was the fairest shoulder challenge I've ever seen in my life and you are the first Armagh man in 3 years to whinge about it, and this is from a Tyrone man who actually admires Francie :'(

Christ it's bad when yous are bragging about one of your players hitting an armagh man a shoulder  ::)
and Sean, wing mirror, Cavanagh of all people!  :D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

jodyb

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 28, 2008, 06:53:21 PM

Christ it's bad when yous are bragging about one of your players hitting an armagh man a shoulder  ::)
:D :D :D

red hander

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 28, 2008, 06:53:21 PM

Here PoG, that shoulder probably won us the All-Ireland... ;)

Tyrone Dreamer

Some people say Cavanagh ended the myth of Bellew in 05 when he burried him in a 50 50 clash (Bellew has barely played since) but I think Canavan had already ended it in Omagh in the 03 league game. Francie ran 10 yards to do Canavan but was left on his arse after the collision while Canavan ran on and sat Mugsy up for a goal.

Tyrone Dreamer

How'd you lads end up in division 2?

corn02

We actually didn't finish in the bottom two if memory serves me right and ended up here because of league restructuring. Anyway Tyrone won't get relegated.

Shoulder/ frontal charge, whatever, who cares.

Quite surprised about that Corey story and would find it hard to believe to be honest.

The match on Sunday has draw written all over it. It is goin to be a huge task for a fairly inexperienced full back line. if they are below par we will probably lose, if they come out on top and all three play well, we should win.

Does anybody else think that this should have been all ticket? I am expecting the biggest crowd ever seen in Cross and I have seen it pretty full. The Cork League match in 03 was packed to the rafters, and if we get a bigger crowd on Sunday, it will be hard to see/satnd.

Tyrone Dreamer

Should be a good game. The Armagh full back line looks pretty inexperienced and there seems to be mixed reports about them. The forward line looks pretty dangerous though. Will be interesting to see how Swift and Toner cope with a physically strong Dublin midfield, though they'll be helped by McGranes presence. Very hard one to call and Id imagine Cross will be pretty full. Is the game definately not being showed deferred now on tg4?

Frank Casey

The Water Boy versus the Stats Boy.

Odd anyone?
KERRY 3:7

orangeman

I'd go for the Stats man again !  ;D ;D

Frank Casey

Quote from: orangeman on March 28, 2008, 10:09:31 PM
I'd go for the Stats man again !  ;D ;D

Are you saying Galvin was a softer target than Freeman. Careful now >:(
KERRY 3:7