Bredagh talks Liam & Sam 2011

Started by Lecale2, August 23, 2007, 08:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

So, you're prepared to go up to Ray Silke (as you're encouraging those who criticised/name-called GG to do) and tell him he's a 'total flop as a pundit'; that he's 'cliched, predictable and uninteresting'. I respect your opinion, but I don't think it's advisable to do so for both parties.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hardy

Square Ball

FFS this is to discuss, as the name of this implies, the All Ireland Finals, NOT what people think of GG, or how much of  a sc**bag he may or may not be
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Guillem2

Quote from: Square Ball on August 26, 2007, 09:43:31 AM
FFS this is to discuss, as the name of this implies, the All Ireland Finals, NOT what people think of GG, or how much of  a sc**bag he may or may not be
WTF!! The Board police are out in force this morning. Be careful out there.  I've been to this event this past 3 years and it's always a good nights craic. It does need hurling input for balance (not Jim Nelson!). Justin McCarthy and J Crossey have been good pundits in the past. Sambo and Nelson were poor. What about Sean Og? Put him besisde Brolly and ask Brolly to repeat his yarn of 2 years ago.  :D
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Square Ball

wait and see who we get from the hurling side, irons in the fire and all that.

given a choice who would you ask ask and why?

Forgot me Boots

any word on a hurling panelist yet?

Square Ball

Nothing on it as yet..... watch this space

screenexile

QuoteSo, you're prepared to go up to Ray Silke (as you're encouraging those who criticised/name-called GG to do) and tell him he's a 'total flop as a pundit'; that he's 'cliched, predictable and uninteresting'. I respect your opinion, but I don't think it's advisable to do so for both parties.

I have a bit of experience with this and it is NOT a good idea!!!

Square Ball

Silky

bredaghgael

Bredagh  play out of council pitches at the top of the Ravenhill Road in Belfast.We are in Down side of Belfast. www.bredaghgac.com

Square Ball

any word on a hurling panelist yet? Oops, great minds think alike

Square Ball

bredaghgael

If you would like to go on stage,give me a ring or a PM.
What exactly would you contribute on the stage?

Square Ball