Bredagh talks Liam & Sam 2011

Started by Lecale2, August 23, 2007, 08:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Casey

Quote from: we are blue... etc on August 23, 2007, 10:22:01 PM
Quote from: Balboa on August 23, 2007, 10:16:03 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 23, 2007, 10:07:07 PM
Quote from: we are blue... etc on August 23, 2007, 10:00:18 PM
Forgive my brutal geography but I had to google Bredagh to find out where it was. Pity it ain't nearer to the smoke, looks like a great session in the making

Two hours on the Enterprise we are blue..., and a short taxi ride from the station to the Welly then (Wellington Park Hotel).

Take Laoislad the Welly Boot its a well known haven for desperate divorcee slappers......

Good idea Robert we can tell the missuses we're gone up North to buy electric kettles and toasters.

Kettles and toasters? Would ye be for plugging them in to those desperate divorcee slappers or what?
KERRY 3:7

Orior

I'd love to get out to this. Depends if I can sneak out.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ONeill

Quote from: Orior on August 23, 2007, 10:51:42 PM
I'd love to get out to this. Depends if I can sneak out.

Orior, this might help:

1. Plan how you're going to get out and where you are going to go and how long you will take (do this during the day when no one is watching). Do not write this down on paper, as it can be evidence to your parents/wife/dog.

Mentally, try to plan out;
          * fencing, terrain, lighting and hiding spots where you will be going
          * blind spots from the windows of nearby houses
          * naturally occurring things, such as weather and moon phase
          * time you are departing
          * method of exit from home - must be quiet
          * path taken to destination
          * path taken back home
          * method of entry in home
          * estimate of how long all this will take
          * excuses, backup plans, things you'll need, etc.

2. Prepare physically and mentally for your big night. Eat 2 hours before and drink one hour before. 15 minutes before departing, get dressed up, but no earlier or you will risk being discovered by your parents/dog/wife. Also, at about 15 minutes, have an energy gel - they are like goo and contain caffeine usually and complex sugars. Pack all the stuff you'll need, but make sure you don't get weighed down too much by it.

Dress in an appropriate color;

* Black: Rarely found in nature, actually a poor choice. Only good for asphalt and parking lots.
          * Slate Gray: Good for concrete and other urban settings.
          * Navy Blue/Midnight Blue: Matches the general color of the night, allowing verstality in most settings.
          * Olive Drab/Military Green/: Good for both dense and thin green foliage, in suburban settings you will probably find yourself hiding in bushes and grass hills often, this would be a decent choice.
          * Khaki: Good for dead foliage and desert settings.
          * White: Good for snow, a white outfit with a few digital black and grey specks works best.
          * Brown: Good for crawling through big areas with only dirt and no plants.

3. Make a clean exit out of your house. Everyone's house is different, so you will have to figure out a few things for yourself. Leave a screwdriver or butter knife in your window to hold it a crack open if that is where you exited from, and bring a front door key just in case. If you sleep on a second floor, consider getting a roll able fire escape ladder. Put some stuffed animals under your covers to make it look like it's your body. Leave your door as it normally is to avoid suspicion from your parents - and do not lock it! In case they do figure out that they are missing, leave a note saying you are fine and not to call the police.

4. Quietly step outside and breathe in the cold, moist night air. Take a moment to appreciate the crickets and far away traffic and airplanes, look at the moon with the thin clouds floating by and the stars. This helps create the right attitude and teaches you to be silent as a ninja and become part of nature for a while, not against it.

5. Start sneaking around. Now that you have gotten out of your garden or front lawn, it's time to rock and roll. Stay low, stay quiet, and stay alert. Watch your back and walk quietly.

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

never kickt a ball

Or pop out for a loaf of bread or some milk ;)

Orior

I'll see how it goes. What time does it start at?

never kickt a ball

Quote from: hardstation on August 24, 2007, 12:41:16 AM
Quote from: never kickt a ball on August 24, 2007, 12:30:33 AM
Or pop out for a loaf of bread or some milk ;)
Like that man in England who told his wife he was going to the shop and taking the dog for a walk. He didn't come back and his wife went to look for him. She found the dog tied up outside a shop but there was no sign of him. He didn't come home that night and she decided to phone the police. 3 days later, he still hadn't returned and his wife was watching the news. The sports news came on, pictures of a pub in Belgium came on the screen and there he was wrote aff singing with his mates. While he was at the shop, he met his mate who was waiting on a lift. He was heading to Euro 2000. His other mate dropped out due to unforseen circumstances and there was spare travel and match tickets. The boyo saw it as a once in a lifetime opportunity and decided to go.

Tony Ferrot or something was his name.

Absolutely no respect for the wife. Terrible but understandable. However, a shocking way to treat the dog >:(

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: hardstation on August 24, 2007, 01:04:26 AM
Cad chuige ar bhain tu do phost FoSB? An bhfaca do bhean e?

Bhí sé beagnach faoin rud céanna mar do phost féin, hardstation -- chonaic mé mall é. Níl mo banchéile thart anocht í!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: hardstation on August 24, 2007, 01:15:45 AM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 24, 2007, 01:12:09 AM
Quote from: hardstation on August 24, 2007, 01:04:26 AM
Cad chuige ar bhain tu do phost FoSB? An bhfaca do bhean e?

Bhí sé beagnach faoin rud céanna mar do phost féin, hardstation -- chonaic mé mall é. Níl mo banchéile thart anocht í!  ;)
Jaysus, coimhead, ni raibh Laoislad ar an board le cupla uair a chloig!

:D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

wobbller

In the name of Liam and Sam what has this got to do with that hotel in Belfast?

Bacon

Quote from: ONeill on August 23, 2007, 08:48:49 PM
Attended this for the last 4 (?) years. Good oul craic. A good idea for a gadderin too if anyone's up for it?

I'm up for a gatherin! Who all will be there? I asumme the Bredagh posters will all be there, Lecale, Square Ball & Bredaghgael? How will we know each other?
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

Orior

If you're a Blaney then I'll know you.

bredaghgael

I'll be one of the ones looking  a tenner off you for our draw.

bredaghgael

I'll not ask, as I'm sure you have noted the free admission, and would know to support the Draw.

Square Ball

Guys

theres a a lot more Bredagh ones than the ones Bacon has mentioned!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid