Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Quote from: Blowitupref on April 28, 2011, 05:19:39 PM
Quote from: ross4life on April 28, 2011, 04:59:18 PM
What are your thoughts on the Emirates game at the weekend?

I think Arsenal will win & come 4pm Sunday fergie will have to squeak his bum.

Squeaky bum time for all United fans now! have to fancy Chelsea for the title now especially the way they won yesterdays game.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Milltown Row2

But it won't win them the league, will be decided surely on the final two games, goal difference being level (i think) so If Chelsea win then its about who scores the most Utd have Blackburn and Blackpool

Chelsea have Newcastle and away to Everton on the last day.

If Utd don't win the league then they will have no real complaints, they have thrown a few points away and should have had the league wrapped up already, fair dues Chelsea though. Will be some game next week

But if its not this year or next Utd will surely win 2/3 titles before Liverpool win again ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Carmen Stateside

Ah Milltown, Uniteds still going to win it.............................maybe!

David McKeown

Chelsea win next week puts them top with 2 games to play at least 2 goals ahead of Utd. Fancy Chelsea now unfortunately.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Blowitupref

Looking at the fixtures, Chelsea: play Newcastle,Everton two teams that have nothing to play for while United have to play two teams fighting too stay up.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Dave

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 01, 2011, 04:05:46 PM
But it won't win them the league, will be decided surely on the final two games, goal difference being level (i think) so If Chelsea win then its about who scores the most Utd have Blackburn and Blackpool

If Utd don't win the league then they will have no real complaints, they have thrown a few points away and should have had the league wrapped up already, fair dues Chelsea though. Will be some game next week

But if its not this year or next Utd will surely win 2/3 titles before Liverpool win again ;)
Your forgetting if Chelsea beat United next week they will go ahead of the on goal difference so lets hope they beat them by a big margin..
Btw more obsession of Liverpool from United fans...

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Dave on May 01, 2011, 04:16:08 PM

Your forgetting if Chelsea beat United next week they will go ahead of the on goal difference so lets hope they beat them by a big margin..
You must be slow.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

gallsman

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 01, 2011, 04:04:52 PM

Squeaky bum time for all United fans now! have to fancy Chelsea for the title now especially the way they won yesterdays game.

Really? Have United not won all but one home game or something this year?

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 01, 2011, 04:18:15 PM

You must be slow.

Grow up Pints!

Blowitupref

Quote from: gallsman on May 01, 2011, 04:18:56 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on May 01, 2011, 04:04:52 PM

Really? Have United not won all but one home game or something this year?

I think United only lost one home game last season which more or less won the title the for them.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on May 01, 2011, 04:24:01 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on May 01, 2011, 04:18:15 PM

You must be slow.

Grow up Pints!
Keep your nose out.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Blowitupref

Come on Dave your supposed to be neutral fan like me.

Dave

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 01, 2011, 04:15:38 PM
Looking at the fixtures, Chelsea: play Newcastle,Everton two teams that have nothing to play for while United have to play two teams fighting too stay up.

Still think United will win league  but it makes next Sunday a real cup final.
If Chelsea can beat them they should go on to win it but I think it will be a draw next week.

Dave

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 01, 2011, 04:33:46 PM

Come on Dave your supposed to be neutral fan like me.

I am neutral but I just want to see a exciting end to the season.

sammymaguire

Sky gonna be loving that result today. They'll be talking up the title showdown all week now
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!