Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Jesus Christ Syd, can a guy not make a mistake???
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 18, 2007, 08:31:20 PM
Jesus Christ Syd, can a guy not make a mistake???

A fairly big one though......Thats like a Liverpool fan saying they are looking forward to playing Arsenal next week in Champions League....He should take his medicine, would be the same if someone on Liverpool thread said it
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

ExiledGael

Agreed Syd, you seem to be harbouring a hell of a lot of rage there!!

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: ExiledGael on April 18, 2007, 08:37:06 PM
Agreed Syd, you seem to be harbouring a hell of a lot of rage there!!

Not at all  ;)

ExiledGael

BTW good to see Cech f**king up for a change, but that bastard SWP has scored two brilliant goals. He should be playing every week somewhere else

Square Ball

did anyone see Drogb getting kicked on the face? was that a tooth that went flying?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Syd The Sailor

I think the Premiership season is gonna finish in time for youse, a week or two longer and it would be Chelsea's. They look so formidable, dont fancy our chances next week

Redgreenery

Well, doesnt look like the hammers are going to do us any favours tonight, bollix! >:(
3 points it'll remain.

Redgreenery

West Ham v Chelsea - 18 Apr 2007

Scorers: Tevez, C (35)                                           Scorers: Wright-Phillips, S (31, 36)
                                                                                      Kalou, S (52)
                                                                                      Drogba, D (62)
Shots on goal: 9                                                    Shots on goal: 7
Corners: 9                                                           Corners: 5
Free kicks: 11                                                      Free kicks: 20
Yellow cards: 4 (Reo-Coker, Neill, Mullins, McCartney)   Yellow cards: 2 (Diarra, Drogba)
Red cards: 0                                                        Red cards: 0
Off-sides: 0                                                         Off-sides: 2

Hammers have more chances and corners!!

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: Redgreenery on April 18, 2007, 09:48:57 PM
West Ham v Chelsea - 18 Apr 2007

Scorers: Tevez, C (35)                                           Scorers: Wright-Phillips, S (31, 36)
                                                                                      Kalou, S (52)
                                                                                      Drogba, D (62)
Shots on goal: 9                                                    Shots on goal: 7
Corners: 9                                                           Corners: 5
Free kicks: 11                                                      Free kicks: 20
Yellow cards: 4 (Reo-Coker, Neill, Mullins, McCartney)   Yellow cards: 2 (Diarra, Drogba)
Red cards: 0                                                        Red cards: 0
Off-sides: 0                                                         Off-sides: 2

Hammers have more chances and corners!!

Information overload.......

An Fear Rua

the tv signal is poor round westport, my cousin used to be able to not only name the players in each club but also their height and weight. Oh how he longed for turf season and the sensory overload of the schuck, and the sweet nectare of miwadi cooled in the bog!!

Just kidding RG
Its Grim up North

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 18, 2007, 03:26:20 PM
QuoteWonder can the Hammers do us a favour tonight?

They certainly owe United a few from over the years ('92 and '95 spring to mind). Hopefully extra time on Sunday tells tonight on the rent boys.

'Rent Boys' 4 Wet Spam 1
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Quotedid anyone see Drogb getting kicked on the face? was that a tooth that went flying?

The ref should be brought in front of the FA tomorrow morning, and asked to explain why he didn't book Collins for that!

One of Chelsea's better performances this season. Moved the ball well, and it was the fringe players, SWP, Bridge, Obi Mikel etc who stood out. SWP took his two goals stunnigly well. No injuries, and an 'economical' last 30 minutes also a bonus. Newcastle next away....

Oh and Redgreenery...I'm not trying to be a smart hoor, but firstly you said United play Inter in the CL, and then you clutch at straws saying West Ham have more chances! The match I watched showed;

Chelsea Shots on 9 shots off 7 Total 16
Wet Spam on 4 off 5 Total 9
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

An Fear Rua

have just won their league, two first place finishes in their first two years.

They now move to the unibond(?) and can compete in the fa cup. I wonder if the bbc would consider them for "The road to wembley"
Its Grim up North