Quote from: new devil on April 18, 2007, 04:39:46 AM
Quote from: Syd The Sailor on April 17, 2007, 09:36:46 AM
Quote from: new devil on April 17, 2007, 03:26:03 AM
Quote from: Syd The Sailor on April 16, 2007, 09:39:10 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on April 16, 2007, 09:37:33 PM
1st leg of the Youth Cup

1-2 to Man U, they were 1 down

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DONT come on here if you dont want too hear about man utd issues a##hole!!

Maybe you should heed your own advice about the Liverpool thread then.......

watch what u say... or you'll be banned! ;) 

I would just come back better & stronger.  :D
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

full back

Happy with result-expected to win and after the 1st goal when in we really looked like went into cruise control.
Kenny made a couple of decent saves.
That Shelton looks like a decent prospect.
Wonder can the Hammers do us a favour tonight?

magpie seanie

QuoteWonder can the Hammers do us a favour tonight?

They certainly owe United a few from over the years ('92 and '95 spring to mind). Hopefully extra time on Sunday tells tonight on the rent boys.

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 18, 2007, 03:26:20 PM
QuoteWonder can the Hammers do us a favour tonight?

They certainly owe United a few from over the years ('92 and '95 spring to mind). Hopefully extra time on Sunday tells tonight on the rent boys.

Should West Ham have laid down and died in those games in 92 & 95?

intoDwest

no they shouldn't but its a pity you would not lay down and die or at least sail off to the bin dippers site. No rats to eat here.

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: intoDwest on April 18, 2007, 03:42:17 PM
no they shouldn't but its a pity you would not lay down and die or at least sail off to the bin dippers site. No rats to eat here.

You are 3 times more likely to get your house burgled in Manchester than Liverpool, not sure on the stats about eating rats......

magpie seanie

QuoteShould West Ham have laid down and died in those games in 92 & 95?

I bet you hope they lie down and die tonight.

By the way - best of luck to your team in their heroic quest to finish 3rd. Keep praying for that ould back pass rule to be changed back....

magpie seanie

QuoteYou are 3 times more likely to get your house burgled in Manchester than Liverpool, not sure on the stats about eating rats......

Why would a sc**bag rob a house with nothing in it?

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 18, 2007, 03:47:08 PM
QuoteYou are 3 times more likely to get your house burgled in Manchester than Liverpool, not sure on the stats about eating rats......

Why would a sc**bag rob a house with nothing in it?

Its getting old Seanie.......

SlimShady

to the tune of the Automatics ''Monster''.....

"What's that eating out of the bin?

Is it a Scouser?

Is it a Scouser?"

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 18, 2007, 03:46:09 PM
QuoteShould West Ham have laid down and died in those games in 92 & 95?

I bet you hope they lie down and die tonight.

By the way - best of luck to your team in their heroic quest to finish 3rd. Keep praying for that ould back pass rule to be changed back....

No heroic is coming from 3-0 down in Champions League Final, i was gonna say see you in Athens but it will be Milan hopefully again.....

ExiledGael

Roma not that shit after all, they've just beat Inter Milan at the San Siro in Serie A. Inter needed the win to secure the title and go through the season unbeaten, 3-1, just finished.

Redgreenery

Ah I wouldnt take much heed of that, Roma performed bad in a Champions league game last week, Inter may have just had a bad night in Serie A and lets not forget Roma defeated us 2 weeks ago! Would still expect Inter to be better than Roma (well obviously  ;) ) next week and put a test up to Utd.

anportmorforjfc

but utd are playing ac milan
Quote from: Redgreenery on April 18, 2007, 07:14:22 PM
Ah I wouldnt take much heed of that, Roma performed bad in a Champions league game last week, Inter may have just had a bad night in Serie A and lets not forget Roma defeated us 2 weeks ago! Would still expect Inter to be better than Roma (well obviously  ;) ) next week and put a test up to Utd.

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: Redgreenery on April 18, 2007, 07:14:22 PM

Has the Champions League draw been revised ???? I could have sworn Valencia knocked out Inter but i will bow to the superior knowledge of an obviously very intelligent United fan........w**ker !