Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FermPundit

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on April 21, 2007, 04:37:06 PM
does anyone have team news. hopefully o'shea and fletcher dont start

A bit harsh on Fletcher and O'Shea who have both performed well over the last number of games.

Rio Ferdinand, John O'Shea and Patrice Evra are all fit for Manchester United after recovering from minor knocks.

Park Ji-Sung is still out with a knee injury and Louis Saha has a hamstring problem, but Nemanja Vidic will return to training from injury on Monday.

Middlesbrough midfielder Julio Arca is short of fitness after a groin tear.

A back injury means Abel Xavier is rated as doubtful, although Robert Huth is available and striker Mark Viduka has recovered from a stomach upset.

We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Redgreenery

1-0 Utd
Richardson.
Scholes great pass to Rooney who beat the keeper and Richardson scored!

Square Ball

Rio, Oh my God, well at least Richardson is off, I have never rated him, never will.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

This is a terrible display, very very nervous all round with far too many passes going astray!!!!!!

Square Ball

Still only one shot on target after 87 minutes, says it all.

Square Ball

Square Ball

will we implode and our season come to a complete and utter hault.

J70

GalwayBayBoy

Squeaky bum time now if Chelsea win tomorrow.

Thought United looked a bit tired today but they can't complain I guess. They've had the benefit of some very dodgy referring in the past week.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Square Ball on April 21, 2007, 07:12:34 PM
will we implode and our season come to a complete and utter hault.

I have an awful feeling that it could well happen squareball :(
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Square Ball

Well it is still in our own hands, just. The last three league games we have been nervy and have never got any tempo going. There was nobody who would take control and calm the game down, we needed Gary Nev to urge the players on......disappointed, but not yet gutted

ONeill

Alex Ferguson lost those points today. Two crucial incorrect decisions, especially the Ferdinand one.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Redgreenery

Painful game to watch, without Rio there is no leadership in our backs and they were not as good as the Middlesbourough backs in the second half. Hopefully by this time next week we'll have Vidic and Neville back. I cant understand how Wes Brown is still at Utd, don't rate him at all actually he's rubbish, can't defend. Utd had another bad day today and nowadays I think their form is very unpredictable, for example 2 weeks ago they lose to Portsmouth and 3 days later hammer 7 goals into the back of a Roma net, will this be repeared on Tuesday? Doubt it.
Just relying on Newcastle tommorrow to upset Chelsea, but now if Chelsea beat us at Stamford Bridge and dont drop points in the run-up they'll take the lead. I dunno but I'd say Chelsea now have the advantage with the home game against us.

The Real Laoislad

Quotewithout Rio there is no leadership in our backs

You for real ???
Rio was at fault for the two goals against Portsmouth and the Middlesborough goal tonight,He couldn't lead a piss up in a brewery nevermind the defence of a top Premiership team
You'll Never Walk Alone.

new devil

"two goals against Portsmouth and the Middlesborough goal tonight"

If any one was too blame for todays goal it was brown,rio mighten be a leader but he's more and an capeable of playing for a top premiership side!