Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anportmorforjfc

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

charlie stubbs

Quote from: new devil on March 07, 2009, 09:36:54 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 07, 2009, 07:07:47 PM
Yeah, once Tevez scored United totally dominated. I'm still in shock that Liverpool have fallen so far behind in the league. Maybe Rafa is regretting all those things he did during the season now but the Cup will be hard to win. As for Europe, I'm still wary of Mourinho the f**ker!

I actually cannot believe were only 7points ahead...very bad side..chelsea will finish well clear off them

Another great display today...worried about wednesday nights game,going to be very tough

typical united supporter arrogance and the reason i resent their supporters alot more than their players(neville and ferdinand being te exceptions)

stiffler

Quote from: charlie stubbs on March 08, 2009, 08:13:28 PM
Yeah, once Tevez scored United totally dominated. I'm still in shock that Liverpool have fallen so far behind in the league. Maybe Rafa is regretting all those things he did during the season now but the Cup will be hard to win. As for Europe, I'm still wary of Mourinho the f**ker!

I actually cannot believe were only 7points ahead...very bad side..chelsea will finish well clear off them

Another great display today...worried about wednesday nights game,going to be very tough

typical united supporter arrogance and the reason i resent their supporters alot more than their players(neville and ferdinand being te exceptions)

What about Rooney and the lady boy??
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

charlie stubbs

hmm fair enough point!!dont actualy mind rooney as much as used to.very talented player and if hes fouled he gets up and gets on with things. 

the lady boy has a huge admirer  in  magherlin co down.  a certain man took a photo of ronaldos haircut into the hairdressers during the week and told the hairdresser to copy the haircut.  also planning to buy a blazer like ronaldos in the coming weeks also :D

new devil

Quote from: charlie stubbs on March 08, 2009, 08:13:28 PM

Why because i don't rate Liverpool and think there not a good team..wouldn't call that arrogance son

bigfrank

Hoof Hearted

who is the only englishman to put the ball in uniteds net in the premiership this season ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Minder

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on March 09, 2009, 09:14:38 AM
who is the only englishman to put the ball in uniteds net in the premiership this season ?

Wes Brown OG against Liverpool..........?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Minder on March 09, 2009, 09:21:58 AM

correct, google is a wonderful thing ;)
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Minder

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on March 09, 2009, 09:33:46 AM

Usually is but i have to claim that as my own, it was the way you worded it, "put the ball in uniteds net".............I smelt a rat straight away
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gawa316

Quote from: Minder on March 09, 2009, 09:35:31 AM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on March 09, 2009, 09:33:46 AM

Usually is but i have to claim that as my own, it was the way you worded it, "put the ball in uniteds net".............I smelt a rat straight away

What has Cashley Cole got to do with this ??? ;)

corn02

Quote from: An Fear Rua on March 08, 2009, 03:03:24 PM
Quote from: corn02 on March 08, 2009, 02:40:54 PM

That is why I said the best double does not include the FA Cup. It is such an important double that you decided not even to compete in one of the competitions a few years back.

::) dear oh dear oh dear  ::)

and you were doing so well

Weird, I think you presume I am fishing, which I am not.

I was just backing up my point that United's withdrawal from the competition surely signifies a decreasing attitude towards that competition? What do you think is the best double?

mrsandman

Has to be the Premiership/Champions league double IMO, FA cup comin after that, then league cup..throw in the World Club Championship and that would make an excellent QUINTUPLE, what do you reckon corn?
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.