Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrewdness

Irwin  did give an interview to a media outlet yesterday and said

more signings were likely. That other interview was quickly acknowledged

as fake...Very poor window for United so far with clock ticking.

beer baron

Quote from: Saffrongael on August 14, 2014, 09:44:27 PM
According to Tancredi Palmeri Juve want €45m + Nani & Hernandez, United have rightly baulked at this

So about 35 Million plus Hernandez?  :P

orangeman

Quote from: beer baron on August 14, 2014, 11:01:30 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on August 14, 2014, 09:44:27 PM
According to Tancredi Palmeri Juve want €45m + Nani & Hernandez, United have rightly baulked at this

So about 35 Million plus Hernandez?  :P

He'd want to be top drawer to do that sort of a deal.

general

Vidal & Herera CM would be very good, mata just in front behind Shrek & RVP - thats not a bad line up at all. bring rojo and/or another CB its not looking so bad.

Young's form is encouraging at LWB, any United players or villa players he has ever played with have nothing but good things to say about him, maybe its a matter of finding the right position and giving him an extended run, which he most likely will get giving shaw's injury.

As for Rafael, Im not sure on him. Cant remember him playing a full match without getting injured. says it all really. No reason why Evans, Jones/Smalling and another cant make up a steady backline.

laoislad

Quote from: laoislad on August 14, 2014, 09:32:50 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on August 13, 2014, 09:01:57 AM
Red issue have quoted Denis Irwin (?) saying expect a massive announcement within 48 hrs !? Brace brace...
Only 12 hours to go...I can't wait!
Times up!!
Well what's the massive announcement???
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Collie Brolly

Quote from: laoislad on August 15, 2014, 09:26:23 AM
Red issue have quoted Denis Irwin (?) saying expect a massive announcement within 48 hrs !? Brace brace...
Times up!!

Ur like one of those giddy teenagers LL.
No top player should consider United until they become a big club again.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: laoislad on August 15, 2014, 09:26:23 AM
Times up!!
Ipads are banned from OT

J OGorman

'not really looking forward to this season Danny....'

Under Lights

Paul Scholes has become a bit of a mouthpiece. Shows why he wouldn't speak to the media when he was a player-because he is a massive thundercnut and would have got himself in trouble.

gallsman

Quote from: Under Lights on August 15, 2014, 11:37:01 AM
Paul Scholes has become a bit of a mouthpiece. Shows why he wouldn't speak to the media when he was a player-because he is a massive thundercnut and would have got himself in trouble.

Do you disagree with his comments?

GJL

Quote from: gallsman on August 15, 2014, 01:55:39 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on August 15, 2014, 11:37:01 AM

Do you disagree with his comments?

Scholes says Utd can not win title without further strengthening the squad. I would agree. I do think they will add to the squad in this window and put themselves in the position to challenge but City and especially Chelsea look very strong.

magpie seanie

Nothing wrong with being forthright in your views especially when they're accurate.

DennistheMenace

Flying over tonight to the Man Utd game tomorrow, early kick off. Fancy big things this year under LVG, renewed optimism!

rodney trotter

Hernandez should be gone if Juve want him, no point in being sentimental because he was good when he first joined United.  His time is up like a few others,

Van Gaal has said he wants to strengthen so he more then likely will before the window closes

under the bar

QuoteRed issue have quoted Denis Irwin (?) saying expect a massive announcement within 48 hrs !? Brace brace...
Times up!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrlPxPLXsVE