Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

general

big mistake to let go of welbeck. his work rate is fantastic, hes a red through and through too. he adds to the homegrown quota. in a season they are gona need 4 strikers if they play 2 up top, imo i think united should keep the 4 they have

magpie seanie

Quote from: general on August 14, 2014, 02:29:30 PM
big mistake to let go of welbeck. his work rate is fantastic, hes a red through and through too. he adds to the homegrown quota. in a season they are gona need 4 strikers if they play 2 up top, imo i think united should keep the 4 they have

I agree. Wouldn't like to see Chicarito or Welbeck go. You always need 4 strikers if you're playing 2 up top.

ballinaman

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 14, 2014, 02:31:22 PM
Quote from: general on August 14, 2014, 02:29:30 PM

I agree. Wouldn't like to see Chicarito or Welbeck go. You always need 4 strikers if you're playing 2 up top.
I wouldn't mind seeing either go.
Hernandez has the first touch of a brick wall the last 2 seasons. Welbeck is pure athleticism, can see why he wan't to go because game time will be very limited. Great attitude from both of them though it must be said.
Wilson and Lingard look good prospects, LVG is a great man for throwing young lads in....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on August 14, 2014, 02:10:44 PM
He's a donkey.

Your best contribution to this thread. Feeling ok?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J OGorman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 14, 2014, 03:37:27 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 14, 2014, 02:10:44 PM
He's a donkey.

Your best contribution to this thread. Feeling ok?

I think its offensive to donkeys

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

rodney trotter

Would agree with ballinaman,  Wilson and Lingard are good prospects and Van Gaal likes to give youtha  a chance.  Hernandez out of favour with Mexico too, only made a few fleeting appearances in the WC.

beer baron

So apparently Utd have signed the least number of players out of every side in the league this transfer window  ??? Good thing we had such an impressive side last year   ::)

laoislad

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on August 13, 2014, 09:01:57 AM
Red issue have quoted Denis Irwin (?) saying expect a massive announcement within 48 hrs !? Brace brace...
Only 12 hours to go...I can't wait!

Shrewdness

.Don't know what Vidal will do, but i'd be nervous about Bayern Munich getting involved, as Javi Martinez is probably out for the season... I think Rojo and Blind could be our two most realistic targets.. Cuadrado and Vidal are possible. Somehow i can't see Di Maria happening, but hope i'm wrong...Anderson has turned down a loan move to Flamengo over fears he wouldn't be paid regularly. He was offered to two other Brazilian clubs who both said '' no thanks''..Seems he's been getting 80,000 a week for the last 7 years.

Jeepers Creepers

laoislad

Jeepers Creepers

Saffrongael

According to Tancredi Palmeri Juve want €45m + Nani & Hernandez, United have rightly baulked at this
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

under the bar

QuoteRed issue have quoted Denis Irwin (?) saying expect a massive announcement within 48 hrs !? Brace brace...

He's going for gender reassignment tomorrow and wishes to be known as Denise.....