Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snoopdog

Quote from: deiseach on April 15, 2014, 10:12:56 AM
From the Man Utd website. Respect.

Class is permanent, now f off your not getting our trophy

Shrewdness

Fair play Seanie. Always regard you as a top class poster whether it's United or Gaa. Other sidestepping clowns on here not as impressive.

J70

Quote from: bennydorano on April 15, 2014, 08:34:40 AM
If Tony Fearon had've came on here & said what MS said you all would have been squealing for a ban,  hypocritical alrite.

Doubtful. The teenage thugs who did this are idiotic scum who are probably too stupid and immature to understand the tragedy of Munich. Seanie was right to call them out. A lot different to Fearon's attention seeking, wind up.attempts.

Shrewdness

With Bayern Munich announcing the summer signing of a 23 year old central midfielder on a free from Eintracht Frankfurt, it won't make it any easier for Toni Kroos to nail down a regular spot if he stays in Munich. Also heard that Bayern now have a contract offer on the table for him, now up to himself.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: Shrewdness on April 15, 2014, 11:50:17 AM
With Bayern Munich announcing the summer signing of a 23 year old central midfielder on a free from Eintracht Frankfurt, it won't make it any easier for Toni Kroos to nail down a regular spot if he stays in Munich. Also heard that Bayern now have a contract offer on the table for him, now up to himself.

Oliver Kay from the Times reported at the weekend that Liverpool are also interested in the Herr Kroos.
Ultimately he'll sign the contract on offer from Bayern, declare his love for the club and that he never had any intention of leaving.

bennydorano

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 15, 2014, 08:39:28 AM
If Tony Fearon had've came on here & said what MS said you all would have been squealing for a ban,  hypocritical alrite.

Cop yourself on.
I think your original post was snipey & hatefilled to be perfectly frank. Directed not at a couple of pissed up teenagers but at an institution in general.

I haven't tried to defend or sidestep any actions either, they are scumbags.. end of. Your approach to the subject seemed strange to me as well as others.

deiseach

Quote from: bennydorano on April 15, 2014, 12:36:06 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on April 15, 2014, 08:39:28 AM

Cop yourself on.
I think your original post was snipey & hatefilled to be perfectly frank. Directed not at a couple of pissed up teenagers but at an institution in general.

I haven't tried to defend or sidestep any actions either, they are scumbags.. end of. Your approach to the subject seemed strange to me as well as others.

He was pointing out the disconnect in the mind of the perpetrators of the vandalism, who you can be sure are today weeping copious tears for the 96 while congratulating themselves on the blow they struck against the 'Munich bastard'.

bennydorano

Thanks for the English teacher stylee deconstruction. Does this mean i've been    mis-interpreting  MS's general snideness  this past decade?

deiseach

Quote from: bennydorano on April 15, 2014, 01:56:11 PM
Thanks for the English teacher stylee deconstruction. Does this mean i've been    mis-interpreting  MS's general snideness  this past decade?

I don't recall any snide comments re Hillsborough by seanie. If I have missed them, I'm guessing it's because they're nowhere near the level of putrid lies spewed by Fearon on the subject. I am open to correction though.

rodney trotter

Utd offering 260k a week, I can't see Munich willing to pay that http://t.co/SusAiLRclC

magpie seanie

Just read that people are putting jersies, scarves etc on Liam Whelan Bridge in Cabra today - United, Liverpool and Sunderland jersies mentioned in the piece I read. Fair play. A great answer. People are being encouraged to do likewise if they can. There are so many more good people and it's great to see little acts of defiance like this.

EC Unique

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 15, 2014, 03:30:09 PM
Just read that people are putting jersies, scarves etc on Liam Whelan Bridge in Cabra today - United, Liverpool and Sunderland jersies mentioned in the piece I read. Fair play. A great answer. People are being encouraged to do likewise if they can. There are so many more good people and it's great to see little acts of defiance like this.

Nice to hear. :)

J70

It's a very nice (and important) gesture of support for the Whelan family, but in terms of "defiance", do you really think, given the mentality of the young idiots who did this, that it will make a difference? Teenagers are idiots, especially when a few 2 litres have been enjoyed.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: rodney trotter on April 15, 2014, 03:16:28 PM

Utd offering 260k a week, I can't see Munich willing to pay that http://t.co/SusAiLRclC

They are becoming a Newcastle standard version of City and Chelsea.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

magpie seanie

Quote from: J70 on April 15, 2014, 03:39:31 PM

It's a very nice (and important) gesture of support for the Whelan family, but in terms of "defiance", do you really think, given the mentality of the young idiots who did this, that it will make a difference? Teenagers are idiots, especially when a few 2 litres have been enjoyed.

Might not make any difference but I dare say even with the low intelligence these clowns who did this have they must know their actions are despised by the vast majority.