Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kidder81

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 14, 2014, 09:48:07 PM
Absolutely disgusted to see this. You would think they would be happy enough with their result yesterday probably were all maudlin and sorrowful for their jft96 stuff. Mindless imbeciles.

Fair play to the Bohs lads for cleaning it up.

Strange comment

5 Sams

Quote from: bennydorano on April 14, 2014, 09:59:08 PM
Where does it say it was Liverpool fans who did it?

I'd say the "LFC" bit above the Munich comment was a bit of a giveaway.
The Aristocrat Years

muppet

"But some person or persons decided to try and ruin that with some appalling graffiti that covered the bridge in the phrase 'Munich bastard' with the addition of 'LFC' and lots of red paint over the plaque itself."

I am neither a United nor a Liverpool supporter.

I detest any abusive reference to either Munich or Hillsborough. But let's face it, these sort of comments can usually be narrowed down to one constituency depending on which disaster is mentioned.

Denial of the obvious likely source is just throwing fuel on the fire. I would prefer if Liverpool supporters displayed their absolute disgust in public (which I am sure the vast majority of them genuinely feel) rather than suggesting it might have been from somewhere else or worse still, doing the Irish thing and saying nothing.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Unbelievable scumbags.

MWWSI 2017

Shrewdness

Widely reported that David Moyes has fined Tom Cleverley, Danny Welbeck and Ashley Young and warned them about their future conduct  following that night out last week. When i mentioned this last week, i was slated by Magpie Seanie and a few others. Look back a couple of pages. What do ye reckon now lads.? Fined by the club, but it's okay by some.

laoislad

Quote from: muppet on April 14, 2014, 11:52:10 PM
"But some person or persons decided to try and ruin that with some appalling graffiti that covered the bridge in the phrase 'Munich b**tard' with the addition of 'LFC' and lots of red paint over the plaque itself."

I am neither a United nor a Liverpool supporter.

I detest any abusive reference to either Munich or Hillsborough. But let's face it, these sort of comments can usually be narrowed down to one constituency depending on which disaster is mentioned.

Denial of the obvious likely source is just throwing fuel on the fire. I would prefer if Liverpool supporters displayed their absolute disgust in public (which I am sure the vast majority of them genuinely feel) rather than suggesting it might have been from somewhere else or worse still, doing the Irish thing and saying nothing.
Any genuine fan would be disgusted and I doubt you'll get any fan on here who thinks otherwise.Whoever done this isn't a genuine fan IMO.
Though the Man United Away support are suppose to be their 'real' fans yet they still sing songs about Hillsborough at Anfield so I guess some people are just scumbags and unfortunately it only takes a few to tarnish the name of millions of fans who support a club.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

deiseach

Almost certainly the work of Liverpool fans who, in this case, are scum of the lowest order.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Kidder81 on April 14, 2014, 10:49:00 PM
Absolutely disgusted to see this. You would think they would be happy enough with their result yesterday probably were all maudlin and sorrowful for their jft96 stuff. Mindless imbeciles.

Strange comment

I understand seanies comment. These dicks are probably going on about the 96 with one side of their mouth and then singing about Munich from the other. Hateful, hypocritical c***ts.

They may like LFC but I don't count them as fans.

EC Unique

Sad but not surprising.

bennydorano

If Tony Fearon had've came on here & said what MS said you all would have been squealing for a ban,  hypocritical alrite.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Shrewdness on April 15, 2014, 12:56:31 AM
Widely reported that David Moyes has fined Tom Cleverley, Danny Welbeck and Ashley Young and warned them about their future conduct  following that night out last week. When i mentioned this last week, i was slated by Magpie Seanie and a few others. Look back a couple of pages. What do ye reckon now lads.? Fined by the club, but it's okay by some.

If they were fined by the club then they obviously broke some rules so that's fair enough. I or you didn't know this at the time.

magpie seanie

Quote from: bennydorano on April 15, 2014, 08:34:40 AM
If Tony Fearon had've came on here & said what MS said you all would have been squealing for a ban,  hypocritical alrite.

Cop yourself on.

deiseach

Quote from: bennydorano on April 15, 2014, 08:34:40 AM

Bullsh1t. seanie was referring to the people who perpetrated this atrocity, and his comments were a perfectly reasonable takedown of their diseased world view.

Gazzler

Quote from: EC Unique on April 15, 2014, 08:13:49 AM
Sad but not surprising.
In what way is it not surprising?
Do you know the person that done it and you know his form? If so then yeah I suppose if you already know him then you can form the opinion it's not surprising as we can all tell he was a sc**bag.
Otherwise what do you mean?

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 15, 2014, 08:09:56 AM
Quote from: Kidder81 on April 14, 2014, 10:49:00 PM

Strange comment

I understand seanies comment. These dicks are probably going on about the 96 with one side of their mouth and then singing about Munich from the other. Hateful, hypocritical c***ts.

They may like LFC but I don't count them as fans.

+ 1. Just mindless morons but no fan of the team I support.