Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 16, 2014, 02:25:30 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on April 16, 2014, 01:44:48 PM
Quote from: Geoff Tipps on April 16, 2014, 01:00:21 PM
I see Gundogan has signed a new contract with BVB. I'd expect similar scenarios to play out over the summer
until the only name left on the list is Leon Osman!
Bebé is flying. Bring back Bebé

Altogether now...........Bebé come back, Bebé come back....
;D

gallsman

Quote from: Shrewdness on April 15, 2014, 07:29:00 PM
Has it been proven that it was teenagers or 'young people' that did this.? Unless the culprits have already been identified, how do we know what age they were?..I also heard elsewhere about the 260,000 supposedly on offer to Kroos. If it's true, it would suggest that negotiations of some kind have already begun. I can't help feeling that Kroos is allowing United's interest to boost his chances of a much improved contract offer from Bayern.

Hopefully in that case they get hammered for tapping up a player under contract with another club. Kroos is highly unlikely to be wearing red if he turns up in Manchester, unless it's in a Bayern strip.

Shrewdness

I see where he has scored for Bayern tonight. If you were to make a list of all the players that United are being linked with by various media outlets, half of Europe must be on it. It will be interesting to see who they will actually succeed in signing.  One piece of great news is that Fiorentina are delighted with Anderson and are working to make it permanent. I think a fee of 6M will do it.

beer baron

Happy days if they're going to give 6 million for him,was sure he'd be coming back in the summer because i've only noticed him start 1 game since he went,maybe they were waiting until they got him less than 18 stone and are now seeing a footballer  :P

ballinaman

While we are on about Germans...how about this for a tune...new Man U song next year??

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9O3oznMRppk

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Shrewdness on April 16, 2014, 08:30:35 PM
I see where he has scored for Bayern tonight. If you were to make a list of all the players that United are being linked with by various media outlets, half of Europe must be on it. It will be interesting to see who they will actually succeed in signing.  One piece of great news is that Fiorentina are delighted with Anderson and are working to make it permanent. I think a fee of 6M will do it.
If David Moyes remains as manager the majority of players linked will choose not to sign for Manchester United.

Shrewdness

You could well be right on that Captain. .As regards Anderson, as far as i know, the terms were on loan for the rest of the season with a view to a permanent deal in the summer at around 6M.

rodney trotter

Gundogun is currently injured and will miss the World Cup, so Utd weren't going to be making any moves  for him this summer. He has barely played this season due to a serious medical condition.

Geoff tipps will be praying all summer that nobody joins Utd

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: rodney trotter on April 16, 2014, 10:11:46 PM
Gundogun is currently injured and will miss the World Cup, so Utd weren't going to be making any moves  for him this summer. He has barely played this season due to a serious medical condition.

Geoff tipps will be praying all summer that nobody joins Utd

I don't care who joins United as long as Moyes stays!

magpie seanie

Is 5th place still on? Would have to win all games left but they don't look too bad except for Everton.

5th place + Financial Fair play sanction for Citeh could = CL for United next year. That would be some turnaround.

NAG1

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 17, 2014, 09:13:01 AM
Is 5th place still on? Would have to win all games left but they don't look too bad except for Everton.

5th place + Financial Fair play sanction for Citeh could = CL for United next year. That would be some turnaround.

There is no way a points reduction will happen for City. They have built an Academy and training ground in the city next to their ground and this will offset any of their other issues they are being pulled about, there are too many loopholes in the legislation (accidentally on purpose) for anyone to be really hit by this.

laoislad

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 17, 2014, 09:13:01 AM

5th place! David Moyes will get a nosebleed.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

rodney trotter

Shrewdness

United linked with Herrera and Fabregas again in last 24 hours. Remember them?

J OGorman

Anyone hazard a guess what square foot Phil Jones face is?