Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

On tonight's showing I would sign Giggs for another year! DeGea was world class.

gawa316

Did whiskey nose get the bus with the team to the game?

Milltown Row2

Obviously they were holding back for this match and didn't put any effort in against Liverpool!! Doh
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Farrandeelin

Showed good character to hang on I suppose. Moyes safe for a while now...until they lose against West Ham!!!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

clarshack

who would utd have a chance against in the next round?  dortmund? can't see them getting close to any of the others.

Ball Hopper

So the 8 winners of the groups make up the last 8.

Would that be rare?

the goal was on

What a super result for us united haters! New contract extension for moysie

EC Unique

Quote from: clarshack on March 19, 2014, 09:55:32 PM
who would utd have a chance against in he next round?  dortmund? can't see them getting close to any of the others.

They will be the team that everyone wants but fcuk it at least they are in the hat. At this stage the PL is over for Utd so all efforts can go towards the CL.

ross4life

First time in 30 years that United have overturned  2 goals 1st leg defeat in Europe. Of course Olympiacos are no Barca from 84 though at least some character was shown tonight but that fact United lost & deservedly so to that shower of shite is a major cause for concern for the next round.

Giggs superb tonight, what a man for 40 years young. Van Persies scores 3 goals then gets carried off, the Moyes jinx strikes again...
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Tony Baloney

I think they'll go on and win it now.

under the bar

Hopefully Moyes won't employ a strategy of 10 men defending anti-football just to get the a final a la Chelsea 2012, Liverpool 2005 and Rangers 2008.  I'd prefer they went down attacking any day.

Jonah

United will be the whipping boys in the next round. Everyone will be hoping they draw them.
I would fear for them against a Munich or Madrid,or pretty much all the teams left.

Is it a open draw?

Minder

United 16/1 outsiders, along with Dortmund & Atletico.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

laoislad

Quote from: Minder on March 19, 2014, 10:35:30 PM
United 16/1 outsiders, along with Dortmund & Atletico.
Ath Madrid at 16/1 is a good bet IMO.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.