Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Green

2 f**king months for a wee sractch. It was bad enough he had to get stretchered off but he`s just taking the piss now

Man up ya wee fruit

Hound

I wonder was there anything odd about Rodallega's boot/studs?

You see stud marks and scrapes regularly, but to cut that deep through the skin and into the tissue was extraordinary.

ballinaman

Quote from: Forever Green on August 28, 2012, 02:01:40 AM
2 f**king months for a wee sractch. It was bad enough he had to get stretchered off but he`s just taking the piss now

Man up ya wee fruit
You're on the United medical team then....fair play, how'd you get that gig? Or are you able to see the depth of cuts through television?Talented man either way!

johnneycool

Quote from: Hound on August 28, 2012, 08:18:05 AM

You see stud marks and scrapes regularly, but to cut that deep through the skin and into the tissue was extraordinary.

flab would cut a lot easier than muscle though.

laoislad

Quote from: johnneycool on August 28, 2012, 09:28:27 AM
Quote from: Hound on August 28, 2012, 08:18:05 AM

flab would cut a lot easier than muscle though.

I'm sure it will grow back anyway.
Sure if he is able grow his hair back then his skin and muscle shouldn't be a problem.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ExiledGael

EC Unique

Journalists vastly over rate their own importance.

imtommygunn

The 11th commandment:

Thou shalt not question Sir Alex.

EC Unique

Screen, it is called 'siege mentality'. A lot of managers use it too good effect. Mickey Harte has done similar in the past to protect the Tyrone camp. Fergie is propably the best and the journalists do not like the fact that he can disregard them in such a way.

Jonah

I think it's fair to say Fergie is as ignorant, bitter and spiteful as they come but it's also probably part of what made him one of the best there has been, he takes no shit off anyone.
It's also the reason it will be impossible to replace him and when he does retire the club will have a huge job replacing him.

Bingo

When Fergie does it  - Clever, mind games, playing the media, seige mentality, for the club, genius etc etc
When others do it - cracking up, lost the plot, out of depth, weak etc etc

Thats from looking at comments on here in the past. In my opinion, Fergie does use the media for Uniteds benefit and he does get value for it. Part is his ego but its mainly revolves round what he sees as best for the club.

The DHL and BBC thing does show a different side to the whole story though.

I'm surprised EC hasn't been posting about Rooney leaving United in the summer as its all over the gossip columns that he loves reporting on.

Jonah

Quote from: EC Unique on August 28, 2012, 11:12:20 PM

Sez the man who believes everything they publish!
Copy and paste king!

Bingo

Quote from: Jonah on August 29, 2012, 10:25:36 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 28, 2012, 11:12:20 PM

Sez the man who believes everything they publish!
Copy and paste king!

Haha, brillant  ;D

NAG1

Where's the story here? Fergie doesnt like any reporters that in his perception write stories against him, the players or the club and he exercises this by banning them from 'his' press conferences. Move along nothing to see here!