Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: J OGorman on October 23, 2011, 06:06:54 PM
Shock horror.....a handpicked team of mercenaries costing over a quarter of billion sterling beats another team......oh the glory

Are the United lads locals?
MWWSI 2017

sammymaguire

A team of quality players expose United at Old Trafford, it has been coming... Look what Basel did. United have not been playing well for months, how they got to CL final last season is beyond me and their away record last campaign was shocking too for a team that won the title. Rely far too much on Rooney and Fergie still needs about 3 new players. CB, creative midfielder and a proper good ball winner in midfield. Still, Park and Lindegaard would have started if I was United manager instead of Nani and DDG...
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

J OGorman

Quote from: muppet on October 23, 2011, 06:08:27 PM
Shock horror.....a handpicked team of mercenaries costing over a quarter of billion sterling beats another team......oh the glory

Get your head out of the sand

BennyCake

Quote from: EC Unique on October 23, 2011, 05:37:46 PM

Benny If u r calling for the best manager football has ever seen to stand down the u are either on the wind up or you are clueless. Which is it?

Neither.

Great man-management. Clueless tactically.

screenexile

Quote from: J OGorman on October 23, 2011, 06:23:16 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 23, 2011, 06:08:27 PM

Get your head out of the sand

He makes a fair point ... Are Utd not just a collection of overlaid mercenaries also?? City are no worse than Utd!

trileacman

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 23, 2011, 04:16:56 PM
Wonder will Ferguson now regret resting Howard Webb for such a big game.

:D :D :D :D
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Minder

I think we should all spare a thought for Joe Hart this evening as he had to endure death threats from the Utd fans during the second half. Chin up Joe.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

bennydorano

And all those Utd players brought up within earshot of OT, playing solely for the glory ::).  Wise up u tit.

J OGorman

Quote from: bennydorano on October 23, 2011, 06:34:08 PM
And all those Utd players brought up within earshot of OT, playing solely for the glory ::).  Wise up u tit.

Nice

How many of that City team from today finished the 2010 season? Utd have always spent big, but they have created a huge club fan base and revenue. Ferguson builds a team over the years, adds and takes away a few players here and there. If you canot see the difference in Utd and what City have / are doing, ask your teacher in the morning

All of a Sludden

Man Utd crisis helpline:

0161 616 1616
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: J OGorman on October 23, 2011, 06:48:48 PM

Nice

How many of that City team from today finished the 2010 season? Utd have always spent big, but they have created a huge club fan base and revenue. Ferguson builds a team over the years, adds and takes away a few players here and there. If you canot see the difference in Utd and what City have / are doing, ask your teacher in the morning
City have only been under new ownership about 3 years and have also added and taken away. I would assume that they don't plan on buying a new team every season. Have some sense man.

bennydorano

Quote from: J OGorman on October 23, 2011, 06:48:48 PM

Nice

Professional sport being unfair, imagine.

gallsman

I've never seen even EC and new devil throw their toys thrown out of the pram like your man above. De Gea and Young from the starting 11 new for United during the summer, Clichy and Aguero for City. Wise up. United were well beaten, take it on the chin instead of crying your lamps out.

Boycey

Quote from: gallsman on October 23, 2011, 09:24:48 PM
I've never seen even EC and new devil throw their toys thrown out of the pram like your man above. De Gea and Young from the starting 11 new for United during the summer, Clichy and Aguero for City. Wise up. United were well beaten, take it on the chin instead of crying your lamps out.

You do know he's not a United fan?? Liverpool fan if memory serves me right who seems to have fallen out of love with Prem league footie recently..

new devil

Pay no notice to Gallsman...from what I've heard he has better things to worry himself about  :D