Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Quote from: J OGorman on October 23, 2011, 06:48:48 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on October 23, 2011, 06:34:08 PM
And all those Utd players brought up within earshot of OT, playing solely for the glory ::).  Wise up u tit.

Nice

How many of that City team from today finished the 2010 season? Utd have always spent big, but they have created a huge club fan base and revenue. Ferguson builds a team over the years, adds and takes away a few players here and there. If you canot see the difference in Utd and what City have / are doing, ask your teacher in the morning

Professional sport being unfair, imagine.

gallsman

I've never seen even EC and new devil throw their toys thrown out of the pram like your man above. De Gea and Young from the starting 11 new for United during the summer, Clichy and Aguero for City. Wise up. United were well beaten, take it on the chin instead of crying your lamps out.

Boycey

Quote from: gallsman on October 23, 2011, 09:24:48 PM
I've never seen even EC and new devil throw their toys thrown out of the pram like your man above. De Gea and Young from the starting 11 new for United during the summer, Clichy and Aguero for City. Wise up. United were well beaten, take it on the chin instead of crying your lamps out.

You do know he's not a United fan?? Liverpool fan if memory serves me right who seems to have fallen out of love with Prem league footie recently..

new devil

Pay no notice to Gallsman...from what I've heard he has better things to worry himself about  :D

Forever Green

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

That is all

new devil

Don't you support Celtic?   :D

Forever Green

Excuse me, but isn't this thread about Man United? Please keep on topic

seafoid

Quote from: sammymaguire on October 23, 2011, 06:13:39 PM
A team of quality players expose United at Old Trafford, it has been coming... Look what Basel did. United have not been playing well for months, how they got to CL final last season is beyond me and their away record last campaign was shocking too for a team that won the title. Rely far too much on Rooney and Fergie still needs about 3 new players. CB, creative midfielder and a proper good ball winner in midfield. Still, Park and Lindegaard would have started if I was United manager instead of Nani and DDG...

They were left looking stupid  in the CL final with the whole world watching. The Glazers put revenue ahead of football. All they want is the revenue from all the Man U fans in Asia. 

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/89efd904-e91e-11e0-9817-00144feab49a.html#axzz1bdrjZc15

Nice to see them exposed to the relentless logic of the money markets.

I went to see City in a Division 2 playoff final against Gillingham not so long ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tge11NHJ0U

And now 6-1 in the theatre of PR.   Who wouldathunkit ?

seafoid

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/23/sir-alex-ferguson-manchester-united

The word Sir Alex Ferguson used was "shattered". The last time Manchester United were humbled so comprehensively by Manchester City, a 5-1 defeat at Maine Road in September 1989, Ferguson went home and lay for hours with his head buried under a pillow. This 6-1 defeat will certainly have hurt even more. "I can't believe it," he said. "It's our worst-ever day."United have not lost this heavily at home to City since 1926

The closest GAA comparison I can think of is Tyrone's double over Kerry in the AIF. Soul destroying.

sammymaguire

Look what United have managed to do since September 89 ...  :-*
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

rossie mad

Quote from: new devil on October 23, 2011, 09:54:12 PM
Don't you support Celtic?   :D

why does that matter? Two teams that both survive in goldfish bowls.difference is one is bigger than the other.

The Worker

Quote from: ross4life on October 23, 2011, 05:37:01 PM
Quote from: The Worker on October 23, 2011, 03:00:28 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 18, 2011, 10:10:03 PM
Quote from: The Worker on October 18, 2011, 09:39:06 PM
city will win at OT this weekend.

They are a good price 13/5

Might take some of that

I hope you followed my advice  ;)

Well done the worker, TBH law of averages you were going to get one right eventually..

On a scale of 1-6 how pissed off are you with todays result?

ross4life

Quote from: The Worker on October 23, 2011, 11:05:42 PM
Quote from: ross4life on October 23, 2011, 05:37:01 PM
Quote from: The Worker on October 23, 2011, 03:00:28 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 18, 2011, 10:10:03 PM
Quote from: The Worker on October 18, 2011, 09:39:06 PM
city will win at OT this weekend.

They are a good price 13/5

Might take some of that

I hope you followed my advice  ;)

Well done the worker, TBH law of averages you were going to get one right eventually..

On a scale of 1-6 how pissed off are you with todays result?
???
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Agent Orange

Today was the first time Manchester Utd have lost at home for 18 months. It's also the first time that Alex Ferguson has been seen pointing to his watch and telling the fourth official "That's enough!".