Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Worker

Quote from: new devil on October 23, 2011, 04:00:02 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 23, 2011, 03:47:04 PM
Jonny Evans is the worst player I've ever seen in an United shirt.

I've never seen a worse performance in my life. It was like an under 10 team out there.

It's time for Ferguson to go. He has been tactically outwitted yet again. Pathetic.

You have no f**king clue!! When did you start supporting united? 3/4 years ago?

Do you disagree that fergie was tactically outwitted?

seafoid

As good as offaly 1982. No tika taka no chance.

JohnDenver

Rio.....

GET TO DA CHOPPA

new devil

Quote from: Minder on October 23, 2011, 03:59:20 PM
I thought Anderson was and is awful.

Horrible.....thought after the 1st 4 games of the season he had turned the corner and was going to come good....since cleverlys been out he has been worse than ever

The Worker

City fans will be turning '19' flags upside down!  :D

rossie mad

Quote from: JohnDenver on October 23, 2011, 04:01:51 PM
Rio.....

GET TO DA CHOPPA

According to this thread he is one of the best defenders in the world ::)

Quote from: new devil on October 23, 2011, 04:02:38 PM
Quote from: Minder on October 23, 2011, 03:59:20 PM
I thought Anderson was and is awful.

Horrible.....thought after the 1st 4 games of the season he had turned the corner and was going to come good....since cleverlys been out he has been worse than ever

Yes of course the saviour.How is that hustle and bustle actually going?

GalwayBayBoy

Wonder will Ferguson now regret resting Howard Webb for such a big game.

ross4life

Well as a rossie i'm well use to heavy defeats but not as a United fan so where do i start..

1st half United were the better team without creating much due to City been excellent in defence, I'd say United had about 70% possesion in that half & City crossed the half way line about twice but some how found themselves 1-0 up at HT

2nd half the killer blow was the Evans sending off awful defending & the ref had little choice but give him a red, from then on the school boy defending v City clinical finishing was no match.

Anyways it's only 9 games in mid October & what's important now is to bounce back from that defeat straight away.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

BennyCake

Quote from: new devil on October 23, 2011, 04:00:02 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on October 23, 2011, 03:47:04 PM
Jonny Evans is the worst player I've ever seen in an United shirt.
I've never seen a worse performance in my life. It was like an under 10 team out there.

It's time for Ferguson to go. He has been tactically outwitted yet again. Pathetic.

You have no f**king clue!! When did you start supporting united? 3/4 years ago?

27 years dude, 27 years.

By the way, you haven't answered that question The Worker asked you.

ross4life

Quote from: The Worker on October 23, 2011, 03:00:28 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 18, 2011, 10:10:03 PM
Quote from: The Worker on October 18, 2011, 09:39:06 PM
city will win at OT this weekend.

They are a good price 13/5

Might take some of that

I hope you followed my advice  ;)

Well done the worker, TBH law of averages you were going to get one right eventually..
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

EC Unique

Benny If u r calling for the best manager football has ever seen to stand down the u are either on the wind up or you are clueless. Which is it?

The Worker

Quote from: ross4life on October 23, 2011, 05:37:01 PM
Quote from: The Worker on October 23, 2011, 03:00:28 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 18, 2011, 10:10:03 PM
Quote from: The Worker on October 18, 2011, 09:39:06 PM
city will win at OT this weekend.

They are a good price 13/5

Might take some of that

I hope you followed my advice  ;)

Well done the worker, TBH law of averages you were going to get one right eventually..

???

J OGorman

Shock horror.....a handpicked team of mercenaries costing over a quarter of billion sterling beats another team......oh the glory 

muppet

Quote from: J OGorman on October 23, 2011, 06:06:54 PM
Shock horror.....a handpicked team of mercenaries costing over a quarter of billion sterling beats another team......oh the glory

Are the United lads locals?
MWWSI 2017

sammymaguire

A team of quality players expose United at Old Trafford, it has been coming... Look what Basel did. United have not been playing well for months, how they got to CL final last season is beyond me and their away record last campaign was shocking too for a team that won the title. Rely far too much on Rooney and Fergie still needs about 3 new players. CB, creative midfielder and a proper good ball winner in midfield. Still, Park and Lindegaard would have started if I was United manager instead of Nani and DDG...
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!