Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

One of the worst performances I have seen for a while, OK fair dos to Sunderland, they had a game plan and stuck to it, but Wellbeck was terrible.

Fergies team selections had to backfire some time and this looks as if its the game its gonna happen in,

and its a terrible game to watch
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

mountainboii

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on October 03, 2009, 06:40:44 PM
What did he say?

Just a couple of dozen of his usual snide remarks and 'jokes'. I really hate having to listen to 5 live.

Main Street

Spanish commentary on Fox sports  via TUV player is good entertainment, don't understand a word though.

Q.  Injury time 6, 7 or 8 minutes? 
A.  as long as it takes

new devil

Ben Foster is f**king shit...yessssssssssssssss

orangeman

United socre deep, deep, deep into injury time to break Sunderland hearts.

new devil

Thats why were champions....worse performance in a long time but still get a point

Minder

Quote from: new devil on October 03, 2009, 07:28:53 PM
Thats why were champions....worse performance in a long time but still get a point

What position were you playing?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Schkite

You'd be happy with a point after that performance, absolutely shocking. 2 points dropped at home to Sunderland is a bad result in anyone's book though. Lets hope for a draw at Stamford bridge tomorrow. :-\

The Watcher Pat

How many mins injury time did the assistant give? Considering they scored after 4.34 with Anton giving his big bro a hand out!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Carmen Stateside

Great result for 10 man Sunderland in the " Theatre of dreamers"!

new devil

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on October 02, 2009, 04:55:54 PM
Think Sunderland will take a point from this one. Bent and Jones should prove a handful for wobbly Vidic and Ferdinand. Sunderland not great at the back though so United should score. Either a 1-1 or a 2-2.

Ah thank you.

mountainboii

Sunderland playing very well in recent weeks. Hopefully the international break doesn't f**k them up before their next game.

Main Street

Bruce has them in good shape playing decent football. They look at least to be a top half table team.

mountainboii

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on October 03, 2009, 07:34:02 PM
How many mins injury time did the assistant give? Considering they scored after 4.34 with Anton giving his big bro a hand out!

Where are you getting that out of? 2 mins and 20 seconds.