Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Never looked under much pressure apart from the period before half time. A bit of pressure lifted off Van Gaal's shoulders anyway. I know the usual 'it's only Derby' will be bandied around, but at the time oif the 4th round draw, those same people were saying Derby would win etc.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Boycey

Robbie Savages hair is incredible  ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on January 29, 2016, 09:50:37 PM
Robbie Savages hair is incredible  ;D

Lucky fecker!! Were as I've hair like Shearer!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stiffler

2 offside goals gives lvg some breathing space.

could that have been his 'robins' game?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Farrandeelin

Quote from: stiffler on January 29, 2016, 09:56:21 PM

Sure these things even themselves out over the course of the season..
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

I think Rooney's major problem over the last few years had been he's the main man.... Where as years a go he was part of a team of superstars, pressure was less as a lot of the other players have chipped in...

Maybe he'll mature but he's getting older
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stiffler

Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 29, 2016, 09:58:01 PM
Quote from: stiffler on January 29, 2016, 09:56:21 PM

Sure these things even themselves out over the course of the season..

That's in the league 😉
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

RealSpiritof98

It's amazing what happens when you get in the box

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on January 29, 2016, 10:39:12 PM
It's amazing what happens when you get in the box

It's what happens when they feck up in the other box

Maroon Manc

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 29, 2016, 09:58:49 PM
I think Rooney's major problem over the last few years had been he's the main man.... Where as years a go he was part of a team of superstars, pressure was less as a lot of the other players have chipped in...

Maybe he'll mature but he's getting older

Rooney's major problem is that he's lost his pace, his performances are miles off what they used to be. He's had one great game in 12 months, he needs to score goals otherwise he's not contributing.

Mata again was pathetic, lost count of the amount of times he got caught in possession or gave it away. He can't use the tactics to excuse his recent performances, doesn't deserve to be near the team and as for Fellaini I could be here all day; A red card can't be far away and a 3 match ban to boot.

Last night when we were 3-1 up would have been perfect to give Periera and Januzaj a game, he'd rather give them 5 minutes when we're getting beat when we're under severe pressure making it difficult environment for young players to perform.

screenexile

Guardiola to City  . . . United look to be relegated to noisy neighbours for the foreseeable future!!!!

NAG1

Quote from: screenexile on February 01, 2016, 01:17:48 PM
Guardiola to City  . . . United look to be relegated to noisy neighbours for the foreseeable future!!!!

This is old news, he was always heading to City.

Goes back to my question then who is going to replace LVG, do they give it to Giggs and say have a go because there are no major candidates available?

laoislad

Quote from: NAG1 on February 01, 2016, 01:39:04 PM
Quote from: screenexile on February 01, 2016, 01:17:48 PM

This is old news, he was always heading to City.

Goes back to my question then who is going to replace LVG, do they give it to Giggs and say have a go because there are no major candidates available?
They would be silly not to go for Jose.
I hope they don't as I fear he would be a fantastic success at United.
Hold onto LVG would be my advice!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

nrico2006

Unbelievably disrespectful from Guardiola, but he has courted the media so far through his career.  No surprise that he is going to City and I have always championed Mourinho for the job at United, has proven far more successful in his career than Guardiola.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Maroon Manc

Wenger will be happy, City and Chelsea will both have new managers whilst United probably will too.

Pep will probably change at least 3 of the back 4 and will buy 2 central midfielders if he wants City to play like his Barca and Bayern teams have. A few blues I know seem to think he will guarantee them dominating the league, the City team he's inheriting is nothing like his Barca & Bayern teams and the premier league offers something different physically to what he's experienced previously.

A huge game tomorrow night for United, as far as I'm concerned we've no chance of finishing top 4 anyhow but a defeat tomorrow could leave us a mile behind and with LVG on the wrong end of a lot of abuse.