Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Quote from: DuffleKing on November 23, 2015, 11:39:06 PM

Is darmian injured?  He was on the bench on Saturday?

Was wondering about him myself yesterday.  He was suspended for the previous game and was kept on the bench at the weekend.  How good has he been really?  I have seen him hauled off a few times so far, was expecting big things from him at the start.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

BennyCake

Another one of Uniteds players I still couldn't pick out of a crowd if I tried.

NAG1

Quote from: BennyCake on November 24, 2015, 11:17:47 AM

Another one of Uniteds players I still couldn't pick out of a crowd if I tried.

He will be back, he is a strong capable defender just got the run around in one of the games and lost a bit of confidence. Not the best attacking full back going but a really strong quick lad.

magpie seanie

He's a really good defender any time I've seen him. Possibly just making the adjustment he might need a rest. You know, "the hustle and bustle"  ;D

thebigfella

I remember Evra's first 6 months as you could definitely pick him out of the crowd as he was that bad and Luke Shaw hardly set the world alight last season. Way to early to make a call on Darmian.

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on November 22, 2015, 10:48:50 PM
Reminds me of Bernard Brogan.....going by his team mates' expectations...

Brilliant.

Is that fella on the left an ancestor of Fearon's?  :D

MWWSI 2017

gawa316

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 24, 2015, 02:14:19 PM
He's a really good defender any time I've seen him. Possibly just making the adjustment he might need a rest. You know, "the hustle and bustle"  ;D

Was hoping he would follow in the trend of Italian's moving to the Premiership but been impressed with him, whenever I've seen him.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on November 24, 2015, 05:19:12 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on November 24, 2015, 02:14:19 PM

Was hoping he would follow in the trend of Italian's moving to the Premiership but been impressed with him, whenever I've seen him.

Works both ways that, British players going to Italy and doing shit
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

annapr

Feck me pink but United are a dull team to watch.
What a brutal match.

Cunny Funt

With home Wolfsburg,PSV games to come United are on the verge of an early champions league exit.

BennyCake

Van Gaal, just go. That was brutal, again.

laoislad

The Theatre of Dullness.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Cunny Funt on November 25, 2015, 09:36:13 PM
With home Wolfsburg,PSV games to come United are on the verge of an early champions league exit.

Could definitely end up playing on Thursday nights!! Now you'd rather not waste your energy playing in that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stiffler

Many 0-0s is that this season ?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

gawa316

Quote from: BennyCake on November 25, 2015, 09:37:26 PM
Van Gaal, just go. That was brutal, again.

Second in the league?

They are awful to watch but they tend to get results