Donegal V Tyrone Ulster Final 17th July

Started by never kickt a ball, July 03, 2016, 11:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

Verbals at half time from within donegal camp motivated us to get over the line, according to Tyrone goalkeeper Niall Morgan.

red hander

Quote from: T Fearon on July 19, 2016, 02:50:58 PM
Jim McGuinness says Donegal fell into same trap as they did in last year's Ulster Final when the lost to Monaghan.Monaghan were defeated in last year's AI Quarter Final as will Tyrone in this year's.

You've been predicting our demise from the start of round 1 and been getting it disastrously wrong. The same in 2003, 2005 and 2008 ... let go of this jealousy, it's eating you up, it's not our fault Armagh are absolute shite  ;D

Gaffer

Quote from: T Fearon on July 19, 2016, 05:59:51 PM
Am hearing that Donegal V Tyrone was so poor even Pokemon left at half time!😂

You'd believe anything you hear, Tony!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

sensethetone

Quote from: skeog on July 19, 2016, 08:18:56 PM
Verbals at half time from within donegal camp motivated us to get over the line, according to Tyrone goalkeeper Niall Morgan.
Heard that too. Obvious who started the row last year leaving the pitch at half time.

Club Rossa

Pokemon left Clones early to collect the winnings at the bookies.To be fair it looked at that stage that Tyrone were wilting in the White Heat of Clones.

Fuzzman

Anyone want to shed any more light on what happened in the Donegal changing room at half time or even what they think might have happened? Are they not happy with the Gallagher's tactics? I thought he looked stressed.

I'm amazed how many people still respond to Fearon and take his posts seriously.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 20, 2016, 10:20:15 AM
Anyone want to shed any more light on what happened in the Donegal changing room at half time or even what they think might have happened? Are they not happy with the Gallagher's tactics? I thought he looked stressed.

I'm amazed how many people still respond to Fearon and take his posts seriously.

With regards to Fearon. He's not an annoying troll as he shoots himself in the foot that often I quite enjoy reading his posts. It's like having a resident clown in the board.
That was never a square ball!!

Fuzzman

Some interesting analysis here by Wooly and Senan O'Connell etc.
https://soundcloud.com/user-787320910

skeog

jim mc guinness is stressing rory out with his articles in the working class Irish Times seems to have a certain dislike for his former assistant

omaghjoe

Why do you think anything happened? Cos Gallagher looked stressed?

ONeill

The hit on McGlynn was as iconic as the one on Stephen O'Neill in the same fixture a few years ago. McGlynn never recovered.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

sensethetone

Quote from: ONeill on July 20, 2016, 10:50:59 PM
The hit on McGlynn was as iconic as the one on Stephen O'Neill in the same fixture a few years ago. McGlynn never recovered.
That hit was as good as a score at the time.

tyroneman

Quote from: sensethetone on July 20, 2016, 10:57:50 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 20, 2016, 10:50:59 PM
That hit was as good as a score at the time.

Just as good as big Sean crunching Bellew in the 2005 semi

rrhf

Bellew never looked the same after it. 👙

never kickt a ball

Are you kidding? Tony is an invaluable source of information for the punter!!! Keep the tips coming Tony please.

Quote from: never kickt a ball on July 03, 2016, 11:19:14 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 03, 2016, 11:14:01 PM
Really looking forward to this. A quare test of where Tyrone are.

Quote from: T Fearon on July 03, 2016, 08:27:25 PM
Tyrone conceded 5 goals in two games against Cavan.They would not be in the Ulster Final had they met either Donegal and Monaghan.The 2016 Ulster Final was played in Cavan last night.Tyrone have no chance of beating Donegal.
Quote from: T Fearon on July 03, 2016, 06:41:21 PM
Tyrone have no chance against Donegal.They ship far too many scores and will get no change from Donegal's mean defence

Game over I'm afraid.........for Donegal

Quote from: T Fearon on July 17, 2016, 12:31:14 PM
Mickelson Donegal double pays just over 6/1! On it like a shot!